test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,281 Arc User
    (yeah, except there's one MAJOR flaw in your little theory...I DIDN'T GET TO DO ANYTHING!)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (Well, you did nto say, "I am going to crash" and you have been known to stay up)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    (well, you would think after not getting a response the first 5 times, you would think 'he's probably asleep, pause this part and do other things')​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,168 Arc User
    Nick: We still need that mud.... and I suppose my friend from the road trip to Trill still has it... Place it somewhere and I will begin to prep it...

Briana: So What do i have to so exactly?

Nick: You form a bridge between Admiral Jade, and whichever persons that will be hosting her symbiont's Previous hosts' personality... *Looks to Rose and Jessica* You two know by volunteering to do this... they will have control of your bodies.... I mean... you can take control back whenever you wish... and you will be fully aware of everything going on... even without control of your bodies... Also... this is best done one at a time..... So if one of you wants to go, feel free to until your turn comes...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,231 Arc User
    Jessica: I think we'll be fine.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    *blink, blink* ...oh yeah, i do still have the jar of dirt, don't i? *he reaches into his bag and pulls the container of muck out*

(now, watch one of the personalities choose him as a host because he's the holder of the sacred mud - and also because he has a strong mind and spirit)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Not how it works but that'd be great)

*Nick takes the container of mud*

Nick: Thank you.... Alright.... any holodeck program you wanna load up for this, Admiral Jade?

*Briana looks around awkwardly, glancing at the werewolf every now and then. hoping he stays quiet about the obvious and not so obvious similarities that where noticed by the other werewolf, previously on The Lexington*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    *his gaze zeros in on briana, his nose having picked up on the nervousness pouring off her like a thick miasma, but misinterpreting the reason for it* first time?

(oh, the dirty jokes those words could spawn...)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: First time for what? *She raises an eyebrow, not sure if he's found out but still nervous regardless*
  • Options
    participating in a zhian'tara ritual, of course...​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: Yeah... First time for this.... Why do you ask?
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    you reek of nervousness like a week-old corpse reeks of decomposition

(and as for the ritual not working that way...maybe with an EXPERIENCED trill performing it, but ours is inexperienced, so one of the personalities might just 'slip through')​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana:Oh.... Sorry?.... *Closes her eyes and sighs, thinking her nervousness is overpowering other things that could give her away*
  • Options
    also...how come you look so much like krystal? *yep, he didn't fail to notice that*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: Uhhh? I do? *Even more nervous since that's what seems to be saving her right now*

Nick: *looks over* Now that he mentions it, yeah.... ya kinda do...

Briana: Well.... There are Billions of Trill in the galaxy and sometimes people have doppelgangers... So... Random chance?.... Besides... she's a redhead.. I'm a blonde...

*Nick shrugs and looks back to Krystal, waiting for an answer*
  • Options
    yeah, except...*he narrows his eyes as he stares at her hairline* you aren't a natural blonde - you're a redhead too​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Jessica: Well statistically speaking there's a one in a trillion chance that you'll find someone who is a twin of someone else but not related by blood. So remotely looking like someone else has got to be a possibility right? Though with our luck she's another universe's version of Krystal with one parent altered. (Slight reference to the habit of Ryan and everyone's Tara's in the other RP thread.)
  • Options
    Briana: Uhhhhhhh..... First off.... What do you mean about my hair, wolfman? Secondly.... Statistics say that it's one in a billion.... so if there are about a trillion Trill, that would leave the possibility for a thousand doppelgangers give or take..... and you have the thought that i could be from another universe? Sounds crazy *Rolls her eyes, hoping her already massively nervous scent hides her bluff*
  • Options
    i can see the red shade where your hair meets the skin on your head...even the best dyes can't quite cover that last millimeter - also, i can smell the dye, even over the stink of nervousness​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited February 2018
    Jessica: Well my wife here is from another universe. And so is her sister. And then I think there's a clone too. And then we already have an alternate universe Krystal. And a Clone. And then my sisters are sort of clones. And then shadow is a clone from another universe.

(I feel like future tech actually would be able to dye the roots.)
  • Options
    (Same, but he's got her on the Smell of hair dye)

Nick: With all the universes i hear about, let's just hope the one where they go through literal hell for FTL travel keeps to itself.... *shutters at the memories*

Briana: I think you're just smelling things...
  • Options
    (only if that future tech is capable of painlessly injecting the dye into the epidermis - and for us, that's certainly not possible

the tech exists, because that's what tattooists use, but it certainly isn't painless)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Yeah but this is like 400 years in the future. And we're almost done making biotic eye lenses that can painlessly replace your eye lens like a contact but permanent. I'm sure that in 400 years with stuff like hypos they could find a way to do it painlessly.)
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    (hey, they didn't even have painless injection hypos until after kirk's time - KT kirk was very clearly in pain every time mccoy jabbed him with a hypo)

yes, i am smelling things - i am smelling hairdye​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: Even if you are smelling hair dye, what are you trying to prove? I look like someone... big woop...
  • Options
    you look like krystal...with red hair, you'd be a spitting image...the last time someone who looked like krystal spoke to me, she tried to all but molest me​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: Okay..... first off.... Ew...... that something i never wanted to picture before and something i never want to picture again..... Secondly... What is the point of pointing it out?
  • Options
    because oddities are something i notice and point out, as most people do​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: So is that the end of it, or are you gonna keep this up because i happen to look like someone?
  • Options
    as long as you don't try to proposition me like gaia did​​

#LegalizeAwoo