test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,044 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *offers a hug* I know I'm not her... but you're more than welcome to ask me for help.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    *alex walks back into ten forward and heads for his abandoned meal before noticing the scanner he knocked aside in his haste to chase after briana, the wolf picking it up and examining the scan results more closely more closely, noting that she's actually mixed-species and not pure trill as he initially thought*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose and Jessica goto bed, Rose getting comfortable while watching Jess.

Radm Rose walks into her quaters and looks for Veronica.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,160 Arc User
    Briana: Thank you *Hugs her* truth be told..... takes a lot of self control to not slip up and accidentally call you mom.... you can understand that, right?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,044 Community Moderator
    Krystal: I think so yea. *pulls out a small PADD and brings up a picture of Ezri from the future* Managed to take this when Ezri came back in time.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: *looks at the PADD* why are you showing me this?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,222 Arc User
    Veronica: Hey hon what's up?

*Jessica falls asleep and after a while she dreams of a black abyss like the one Umbra was in.*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Veronica: Hey hon what's up?

*Jessica falls asleep and after a while she dreams of a black abyss like the one Umbra was in.*
  • Options
    Rose just continues to observe.

RAdm Rose: The USS Charleston, a Upgraded Avenger class battlecruiser was lost in the Andromeda. No survivors. My former XO Rekai was commanding her. She was responding to a system Allaince Distress call from a colony near the Batarian border region.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Veronica: Thats terrible. And they have no idea what happened?

*one of the glowing rings materializes and a woman is standing on it. She looks like Jessica but different. 2 horns sprout from her forehead and round backwards following her hairline at an almost 90 degree angle. She is alabaster white like when Jessica is transformed though the glowing black lines on her body are in a different more dangerous pattern. Her fingers are shaped into claws but softer looking than the ones Jessica formes. Her sclera is black like Jessica's can turn but her irises are red where as Jessica's turn white. The outfit she's wearing can't be seen clearly but she is giving off a menacing aura. She seems oblivious to everything instead staring off into the distance.*
  • Options
    RAdm Rose: No evidence who it was as the Charleston was pulverized, However, there was no other debris in the area. Charleston is pound for pound the most powerful ship in Andromeda, so you can guess what Cartwright think it is.

Rose now pays attention, sitting up, trying to observe the little details now.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: Like.... i appreciate it and all but.... what prompted showing this?
  • Options
    Krystal: Got nothing better to do. And... she never did mention meeting you when she came back so...
  • Options
    Briana: Oh... yeah... fair point... *she sighs* maybe temporal prime directive and all?
  • Options
    Krystal: Probably. Also... now that I look at you... you and Ezri look a lot alike in some ways. *smiles* It probably doesn't matter anyways. Guess I'm just... wondering.
  • Options
    Briana: Wondering about what? also... *pulls on her own hair* blonde isn't my natural hair colour.... i think she could smell the dye....
  • Options
    Krystal: Ezri wouldn't know what dye smells like. Just that its different.
  • Options
    Briana: she noticed it... didn't know what it was though... *Takes her PADD out and shows her a picture of Two redheaded trill women in cadet command uniforms, one being herself, one blue haired human/romulan woman in a bomber jacket and a redheaded trill man with a ponytail wearing a Cadet medical uniform* That's my family... well my brother and sisters at least...
  • Options
    so where are these caves we're supposed to be going to?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Krystal: You still have your father around?
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Nick: Over a thousand kilometers away.... now that i have this back *Raises the gauntlet on his left wrist*... what do you say we have a race... you got in that runabout before i did... i wanna see if i can beat you to those caves...

Briana: Yeah.... i have my mom and my dad around... Mom is a Starfleet captain and dad is.... well.... that's complicated...
  • Options
    Krystal: *sighs* I wish I could say the same for Ezri and Perce. There father disappeared.
  • Options
    Briana: I'm sorry to hear that... *She stares at the picture she showed to krystal* I've been here a few months already.... i just wanna go home... when i get back I'll be back the very moment i left.... so they can use that as an excuse to keep me here as long as they want...
  • Options
    Krystal: Guess we both have some issues huh?
  • Options
    Briana: Yeah.... i could be stuck here for years..... You could always adopt me while I'm trapped here... *she chuckles half heartedly, putting a hand on her PADD*
  • Options
    Krystal: I suppose I could. Might also get Ezri off your back if she remembers.
  • Options
    unless that thing lets you use instantaneous transportation, you'd lose; standard transport is slow - it takes five seconds to fully dematerialize a pattern, then another five to rematerialize it, whereas i could be at any point within this system in barely two​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: i think I'll manage, So is it a bet then?

Briana: Wait.... are you just messing with me or something...
  • Options
    Krystal: Nope. *leans back a bit*
  • Options
    Briana: You would actually do that? Why?..... is it pity?