Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,281 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Ashley: Should we follow her?

Reina: Damn it.

*Veronica follows Rose*

Ellvat: *breaks the kiss* How'd you find out about this sunset thing anyway?

(For Rose)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,461 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *Just looks at Reina*
    Gaia: Feral means she doesn't talk either. She's basically a wild animal.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Reina: She doesn't have to talk she can do other things to answer. *sighs and tries to pick Krystal up*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,461 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *Blows a raspberry at Gaia*
    Gaia: Real mature sis. Even feral she's got that going for her.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited June 2015
    Reina: I think its kind of cute and funny. Come on Krys lets go. *Starts carrying Krystal back to their cabing*
    Gaia: You will remember to wash your hands before you eat anything!
    Krystal: *Flicks Gaia off*
    Gaia: Oh yea... she's still in there on some level...
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    About this time, a teenage red head girl coem flying through the jungle " There she is, Oh wait, Rei has her. "

Leo: Ma showed it to me when I was a kid, she knew that theroetically the sun could be seen through all three of them, but no one knew when. So Next tiem we showed up, I suggested we show up when it did, and yes it did. Just one day. Ma congratulated me, but she never told anyone else about it. She kept it a secret, and to let anyone esle know.

At the clearing, a shimmer in the ground and sky, and a Federation Shuttle, Class F to be percise, appears and a Ferasen shows up. He looks around. as he does the shuttle disappears.

Capt Rose: He is cautious, but doent know a thing. (hits her throat communit) Amara, you got eyes on the target?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    Reina: She is right about the hand washing. *Sees Fiona* Hey Fiona.

Ellvat: Did she tell Jessica or was Jessica there?
    Fiona: So Krys went Feral again? (Rolls her eyes) She does that alot compared to the others.

Leo: I dont think so. Its possible, but if they are, I havent seen them. Everytime I have come here since, and its the right time, I am here for it.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Amara: Yea. Eyes on target. Just say the word and I'll kneecap him.
    Krystal: *Looks at the newcomers*
    Reina: Yeah she did. I'm taking her back to our cabin.

Ellvat: Thank you for sharing this with me. *kisses him again*
    Fiona: Awe, isnt she cute, all blue and puffy tail. (Looks at Johnny) Cna we keep her?

Capt Rose: Mara, Stun, we want him to answer soem questions and allow us into the shuttle. (Looks at Veronica) How close do we get?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *Growls*
    Amara: My scout rifle only has one setting, lethal. That's why I said I'd kneecap him.
    edited June 2015
    Johnny: I'm pretty sure she wouldn't like that.

Reina: Calm down Krys she's just joking.

Ellvat: *breaks the kiss* So any other places you want to show me?

Veronica: I don't know... I can try and use a little magic to hide us if you want to get closer.

Ethan: My rifle can stun.
    Capt Rose: Nathan, do you have eyes on target? (Looks at Veronica) What is that Guardian using, a freaking blackpowder rifle, only has one setting, lethal. Probabaly should shove it up her.....(Ferasen has stop pacing and appears to be look or listening for soemthing.)

Leo: Not really, you probabaly seen everything I have seen, with my Aunts or Parents. (Sighs) I am nto adventrous like the rest of my family. the only power I got from my parents was the teleport, I dont have the ability to control Ice, Fire, Shaodws, be able to break stone with a punch, or shrug off attacks like rock. I am just smart, and it seems my parents dont love me for it.

Fiona: Ezri is worse. Of course she never goes full feral, she just has a problem of getting out of fox form for a while.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited June 2015
    Veronica: *telepathically* Rose she came from a different universe we can't blame her for not having laser guns.

Ethan: I do. Should I go ahead and stun him?

Ellvat: Come on I'm sure they love you for your smarts. *holds him and tries to comfort him*

Reina: Huh. Luckily I don't have to worry about going feral. That would only happen if I was starved of blood for a while.
    Capt Rose: Take the shot when you can, he snese soemthing is up.

Leo: Ma spends hours and hours helping train Ezri, Evenlyn, Fiona, Anya, and Zach. Mom just pats me on the head. Ashley is always with her kid. Captian Rose and Aunt Veronica are still galavanting around the galaxy, putting out brushfire. Only you take the time to see my projects.

Fiona: Come on Johnny, didnt we have a beach with our names on it
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited June 2015
    *Ethan takes the shot with his rifle set to stun*

Ellvat: It sounds like they're busy a lot. But that stuff doesn't mean they don't love you for your smarts Leo. And Leo I will always be here for you.

Johnny: Yes I believe we did.

*Reina sighs continues taking Krystal back to their cabin*
    Post edited by westx211 on
    And the shot from Nathan hits and disintegrats the Ferasen. Then a blaster shot comes from a nearby location and Nearly hits Nathan.

Capt Rose: Damn it. Should have known. (As She rushes from her cover to close on where the shot come from). V, cover me.

••••••••

Leo: Whatever. Then Amy gets all the accolades in science. All the science fairs, Amy Keller gets first place.

••••••••

Fiona goes into the water and starts to wade in: just as blue as it is in 20 years.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Veronica: On it!

Ellvat: I'm sorry Leo.

Johnny: Yeah it is. *tries to avoid staring too much.*
    *Another shot is fired, sounding more like a small railgun*
    Future Ezri: *Sneezes*
    Krystal: *Ears perk up at the mention of Ezri*
    Reina: No she's not here Krys. *their cabin is in sight*

*Ethan ducks out offf the way and returns fire.*

Ethan: Remember we need him alive.
    Amara: I know... I'm aiming for a leg. I'm a Hunter, remember? I shoot things for a living. And usually... under pressure and can still nail the occasional headshot.
    Krystal: *Ears drop in disappointment*
    Ethan: good to know.

Reina: *sighs* Sorry. *opens the door to their cabin and goes inside*
    Krystal: *Brings a hand to her head, where she had been hit by the rock*
    edited June 2015
    Reina: Don't worry about it I'll keep you safe. *checks for an injury on her head*
    *Reina finds a little blood in the fur, but nothing serious*
    Reina: You'll be fine. *sets Krys down on the couch and gets a medkit* Just hold still and let me patch that up.
    westx211 wrote: »
    Veronica: On it!

Ellvat: I'm sorry Leo.

Johnny: Yeah it is. *tries to avoid staring too much.*

(For Rose)
    *Krystal curls up into a furry ball and falls asleep*