test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,280 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Jessica: He is probably off getting into trouble.

Anya: Thanks Ma. *hugs Rose*

Ellvat: Not again! *Picks up Leo and sets him down on the couch then tries smelling salts again.*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Fiona: Well, He was planing on coming here anyway. He wanted to see you two before you became our parents, wanted to see if there was a difference.

Rose: Yeah, I am sore Owie, nto so hard, Anya. I got run over by a speed possessed canine.

Fiona: Well, Johnny say soemthing. ( as She shoves him out forward) Dont be shy, nither Mom or Mother have sharp teeth.

Capt Rose coughs.

Rose: Well, i am glad you came. And I can see that you are a beautiful young woman now, Fiona. And Anya. So where would Leo go first here?

Capt Rose: 18 year old kid on Risa. The beach.

Fiona: Well he had a cmaera bug that could tranmit pictures and Data from here to then, so somewhere here to find the bug.

Leo looks up and Sees Ellie and Amara: Wow (then Faints)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Amara: *Goes to a replicator and gets a bowl of ice cream before holding it out for Leo* Saw this in a Golden Age comic.
    Krystal: Keller... as in... related to Deunan Keller?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited June 2015
    Jessica: Well maybe if we find the bug we find him?

Johnny: Yes. Hi Rose Rose Jess and Veronica Gaia Reina and Krys.

Ellvat: *wakes him up again* If you stay awake this time Ill give you a kiss. *notices Amara and the ice cream* That can help too.
    edited June 2015
    Leo starts to move: Ahh, wow, I just ....(blushes alot). I am sorry, this is my first tiem on Risa by myslef.

Fiona: Yep, Johnny here is Dees and Quinns son, and they have daughter named Amy. She, like Leo is more a mad scientist type. Leo even has a base on the Moon.

Rose groans: At least it isnt a former TRIBBLE base I hope.

Fiona: the TRIBBLE here never got space travel, so didnt get to the Moon, like in your world. Mother.

Capt Rose: Mother now? Wow, bet the old crone likes that.

Rose shoots a look at Capt Rose that coudl freeze blood: So when is Dee and the others coming down ( as she sits down gingerly)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Amara: *Gives Leo the ice cream* This should help.
    Krystal: Dee's son... oh boy.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited June 2015
    Ellvat: Its alright. *smiles*

Veronica: Honey no insults.

Johnny: We already talked on the ship me and my parents.
    edited June 2015
    Fiona: You never told them about Amy. Oh, burgers. Did Veronica make them? She has soem secret ingerdiants to amek them good. (As she pulls Johnny along)

Rose concnetrating then looks at Jessica: Well, Leo is close, Fiona, Anya. Real Close. Other then that I cnat tell, other then he doesnt think he is in danger.

Capt Rose: Where is Ellie and Mara?

Fiona stops: Ah, where is Ellies and Ashelys Cabin?
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited June 2015
    Jessica: Its not too far I guess Ellie and Mara are probably there.

Ellvat: I did promise you a kiss if you stayed awake. *kisses Leo*
    edited June 2015
    Krystal: *shrug*
    Gaia: *shrug*
    Amara: *wonders what to do now*
    edited June 2015
    Ethan: Hey Mara maybe we should check in with your other friends.
    edited June 2015
    Fiona: Well, maybe we should call them.

Rose: Well, Maybe later.

Fiona: NOW! I mean, Ellie loves those special burgers Veronica makes.

Rose looks at her almost grownnup daughter: Oh Kay, fine. (Tries to get up) Owie.

Capt Rose: Ill call them. (Goes to the comm terminal and punches up Ellies cabin: Hey, Ellie, wake up, we got burgers up here. Nice, juicey burgers.

Fiona: Ah, I dont remember Captian like that?

Rose: Probably aftereffects of the fun she had with Veronica (as she looks down cast)

Leo has no clue what has happened but the kiss is pure bliss: Ah, thank you. I am Leo, I nevrr got either of your names.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited June 2015
    Amara: My name's Amara. I am an Awoken Hunter Guardian.
    Krystal: Burgers?
    edited June 2015
    Ellvat: I'm Ellvat but you can call me Ellie that's my sister Amara. *Answers the call* I'll be over in a bit.

Jessica: Honey... *sighs*
    edited June 2015
    Leo: Thank for the hospitality (as he starts eating the ice cream) A Guardian? Of what?

Fiona: Anya, what does Kayla says when she has to take care of Mother?

Rose: Damn it, stop moving?

Fiona chuckling: No, after that. UsuallyMom has to inject you with pain medication and alot of it to keep you where you supposed to be.

Capt Rose looks at Veronica, its the look of, you better not do that.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited June 2015
    Amara: That's what I am. A Guardian, Hunter class. I fought to protect The City on Earth. Alternate universe stuff.
    Krystal: *Laughs*
    edited June 2015
    Ellvat: I'm one too.

Veronica: I assure you that I might not possibly try that honey.

Jessica: Sure you wont.
    edited June 2015
    Amara: Except she's a Warlock class.
    edited June 2015
    Fion grabs a burgher and makes it the way Rose likes and gives it to her: Been a few times My Mother got really hrpurt and me and Anha had to help make dinner and her food.

Rose: Great, my daughter learn to take care of me,

Capt Rose is about take another jab, but spots Veronica disapproving glare and munches on the fries.

Leo: So who was that calling? (As he keeps his eyes on Ellies eyes).
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited June 2015
    Veronica: That's not too bad. *kiss Capt Rose as a reward for not saying an insult.*

Anya: Yeah.

Ellvat: *smiles* It was a friend of mine. She was letting me know that they cooked some burgers.
    edited June 2015
    Amara: *Watches Leo*
    Krystal: Relax Rose. I'm sure just about every son and daughter has had to take care of their parents at one time or another.
    edited June 2015
    Ellvat: I wonder which Rose it was I can't really tell when its just the voice.

Johnny: Yep.
    edited June 2015
    Leo, knowing who didnt call: So now what? Seems your fri3nds want you to meet up with them. (His voice is trembling, half of fear, half of arrousal)

Fiona: Its not becuase you get physically old, its just you are you. You cna t take the superhero out, but the superhero inside is always there. You and the Captain do make a very terrifing team.

Capt Rose: Not peacefil, terrifing, Veronica.

Rose: I dont wanna know. (As she eats her burger, which just sauirts all over her. This cause Fiona to chuckle)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited June 2015
    Ellvat: Hmmm... I'm curious about you but those burgers... What do you think? *looks at him*

Veronica: You still look peaceful when sleeping.

Jessica: Messy as ever. *gets napkins*
    edited June 2015
    Amara: Ell... you go on ahead. I'll bring him along in a few.
    Krystal: Grilling burgers without me...
    edited June 2015
    Leo: Whatever you want, Ellie. (Somewhat higher voice now. Looking at him, he seems familiar)

Fiona bites into her burger and there is goes, squirting, right onto Anya and Johnny. She looks, smiles and continues to eat.

Capt Rose: Well, I can say my wife makes the best burgers. After all, they arw so juicy, they squirt out. (As she bites into hers, it dowsnt squirt out, as much is just goes over the plate, her shirt, and the table)

Rose, with her mouth full, trying to fend off J3ssica, cleaning her up: Wait till I get done eating. It just gonna get worse.

Fiona: Well, actually the best burgers are when Dee does them, but to actually get to do a cookout, Krys has to order her off the ship.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited June 2015
    Ellvat: You seem a little familiar. I'm not sure why. *Gets a bit closer and takes a good look at him. By doing this he has a good view of her cleavage*

Jessica: Fine. *Stops then goes to et her own food not as Messy as the others but still a little messy.*

Anya: Quinn can get her to go off the ship sometimes too.
    edited June 2015
    Fiona lokks at Johnny: Cat got your tongue? Anyways, Amy can too. Of course, it was usually becuase Amy got herself into trouble. Remember that time when she got one of those Voth...oh, nevermind. Still, Dee was pissed. I still think Amy has nightmares over that.

Capt Rose looks at Jessica: See, its so good, you cnat stay clean and proper. (She hits the table, which cause it to shake, causeing Rose's plate to fall in her lap)

Rose just looks at it, and sighs: Do you have to do that?.

Leo, clearly lieing: I must have one of those faces. Been told that before. (Doing his best not to look down her top, and partly succeeding) I do need to make a call to my sister. Knowing her, if I dont call soon, she will cause Hell on Risa.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited June 2015
    Ellvat: *sighs* You can call her if you want. *knows he is lying. She points to the community thingy.*

Johnny: Yeah Mom still likes to bring it up.

Jessica: Be more careful.
    edited June 2015
    (Hes not lying aboit Fiona doing that. He is lying in that he does know who he looks like.)

Leo: Thank you, Ellie. Be right back. (He goes off to the comm unit and pulls up Fionas comm unit, and text her, using a bunch of dummy bouces, to conceal where he is at). So where were we?

Fiona and Anya get a ding from thier comm units, which for Fiona is on the table: Johnny, could you get that. My hands are all messy.

Rose: Me?, I am not the one who caused this.

Capt Rose: Come on, Jessica is right where you want her.

Rose: But I cant doing anything aboit it without getting myself hurt.

Capt Rose comm unot goes off now: What the?
    Ancient Griffon insult