What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    that doesn't solve the gift problem...that just solves the problem of me having to deal with a pair of vampires for most of the night
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,222 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    westx211 wrote: »
    Ashley: We're here for the party.

(For Kuntel)

*Zach leads the way to Reina's quarters.*

Joule: It'll be fun.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,044 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Kayla: I'll just go shopping with Reina later.
    Ezri: *Goes with Zach*
    Medi: Yea...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *Joule, Medi, Zach, and Ezri arrive at the party*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    well that solves your gift problem; what about mine?!
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,044 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Kayla: I guess you'll have to figure it out Shadow. Because it wouldn't exactly mean anything if I pick something for you. I could also just give you something incredably girly for you to give to her... with our friends watching. Imagine the image of a big, strong werewolf giving Reina something pink and frilly for her birthday. You'd never hear the end of it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    somehow, she doesn't seem like the pink and frilly type...

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Kayla: She might not... but what would Krystal and everyone else say if they saw you with it?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    they would say i don't know her very well, which is completely true

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Kayla: They would probably also laugh and you'd never hear the end of it. Look... just get a cookbook or something.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Veronica: *Looks at Rose* Well I guess its time to get drunk?

Jessica: Yes Fiona.

(For Rose)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    maybe i'll get her a vampirism cure...*he smiles viciously at the thought*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Kayla: That could be seen as an insult. Besides... she's pregnant.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    yeah...wonder if the kid'll come out dead

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    RKT
    Capt Rose: After 8 months out here that sounds like an order.

Reigun: Absolfrakinglutly.

Felix: Its allrigjt, senorita, I can keep you company.

Relwa: Watch it, Veronica. The wrong word and you will never get rid of the angelino.

Lexington
    Fiona grabs both of them and tries to rush them out the door: Come on, we need to get there before Shadow. He never leaves a cake a party not eaten..
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Kayla: *Deadpan look* According to Rose... the kids should come out human.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Veronica: He can flirt all he wants but I'm already with Rose.

Jessica: Fiona we're still in our underwear.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    must not be like the van helsing vampires then...

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Kayla: *Sighs* Just get a cookbook. Unless you want to forfit your piece of cake... and mine...
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    why would you be forfeiting yours? you can go without me, you know

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Kayla: Fine... I'll eat your piece too. *Turns to leave*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Veronica: He can flirt all he wants but I'm already with Rose.

Jessica: Fiona we're still in our underwear.

(For Rose)
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Kuntel: You want Woofy?

*He goes and sets her next to Otto, how licks her face.*
    Sanguine: Okay! Everyone inside!

*He let's everyone in.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Reina: It looks like Almost everyone is here. Maybe we should call Krys or Kuntel and see if they got the invite.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Sanguine: I don't know.... they might be going at each other...
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Reina: They probably aren't.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Sanguine: How do you know? We go at each other all times of the day, they might do it now, or just felt the need.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Reina: Well I did hear she's like a horny schoolgirl with that husband of hers. We'll call them once and if they don't answer I'll just send another invite.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Jenolan
    sports bar and grill

Felix: I dont see a finger on the choca

Ishi: You never take a hint, Felix.

Felix: But Senorita, its called perseverance.

The big Gorn walks over, and takes one of the seats designed formhis size: Even amoebas learn through get burned, so why dont you?

Felix: Because it works.

Vestian snorts: If it does I havent seen it.

RKT
    Fiona: Well, get dressed then. Shadows gonna eat all the cake and leave none, he always does. Then he wonders why everyone is laughing when he has cake and icing allover his face..
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Sanguine: Alright, I think that's a good idea.

*He smiles and kisses her.*

Sanguine, whispering: So.... horny schoolgirl huh? I think I know someone like that...