test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Respond to Subordinate's Challenge *Issue Verified*

124»

Comments

• trilljinxtrilljinx Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It was from before the patch, and thanks for the warning. I'll keep it in mind. Or, at least, I'll try, but my memory sucks, so I'll probably be back in a week or two with the same problem.
  • phantrosityphantrosity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The patch has changed one thing for me

Instead of listing a negative time, the missions now say 'finishing'.

They still don't finish.
  • nymysys1nymysys1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The patch has changed one thing for me

Instead of listing a negative time, the missions now say 'finishing'.

They still don't finish.

Same here. I started a new thread about it.
  • leechesssleechesss Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Yay, so no comparing our depressing negative durations anymore. WHY cryptic, WHY? Why not just fix it instead of this tokenchange that does not do anything worthwhile?
  • aidy1972ukaidy1972uk Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    This is getting tedious now. Yesterday, several of my doff assignments were into the -3 days, today they're just showing as finishing. So the counter has been "fixed" but they still will not finish and I can't abort them.

I can however, create 2 extra assignments over the 20 that are stuck and they are finishing up alright. I've started them again to see if it shunts the others out, but if the last 3-4 days are anything to go by, I won't hold my breath!

Image 1

Image 2

I also have the mentioned mission and the doff in sickbay, maybe this one mission is messing up the other 19 for me? It's just one character of 11 having issues (aside from them taking ages to complete individually on other characters)
  • aidy1972ukaidy1972uk Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    How about dismissing the one in sickbay or maybe seeing if there's an assignment in medical where I can sort one in sick bay out??

Does it even work like that?

One of my extra two assignments are finishing up in about 15 minutes so will take a look.

Nope, none of those an option... I DID just have 2 recruitment assignments finsh, they're about 2 days late so maybe it's starting to sort out.
  • sqwishedsqwished Member Posts: 1,475 Bug Hunter
    edited August 2014
    I'm also having this issue on the following toon D'Ghor@sqwishedgrape
    Oh, it's not broken? We can soon fix that!

• cyberoiduscyberoidus Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    hello, my at name is Cy'Heel@cyberoidus

i have 15 doff assignements that wont finish,one of them is the famous respond to subordonate challenge , going on 118 hours now as of today,please someone help me with this !!!

thank you

Cy
  • leechesssleechesss Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    All 20 assignment slots at -10d 21h 35m
    All R&D slots at -10d 17h 2m

FIX IT already, this is beyond absurd!
  • cincyman39cincyman39 Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    leechesss wrote: »
    All 20 assignment slots at -10d 21h 35m
    All R&D slots at -10d 17h 2m

FIX IT already, this is beyond absurd!

I feel your pain my friend I have a toon stuck as well. But lets call a spade a spade this bug is not an exploit they will fix it in their time. They dont care if we have lost over 60 thousand xp in the r&d system due to projects not finishing. That were falling further and further behind more time for you to be in the game. :)

I just wander if I would have hit that little pay to win button and shelled out the dil to end the projects sooner if they would have completed lol.........Sorry something so stupid as this bug and how long its taken to fix it you gotta crack a joke pop open a coke and try to smile.
  • sqwishedsqwished Member Posts: 1,475 Bug Hunter
    edited August 2014
    I may have some good news for you guys. I've imported my KDF toon to red shirt that had the doff missions stuck including the one in the OP, and it completed and with the other 19 missions that were stuck in the 'Finishing' stage. The slight lag on completion was still present.
    Oh, it's not broken? We can soon fix that!

• phantrosityphantrosity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Mine just completed with the latest patch.

Doff missions still slowly crawl in, but at least they DO complete.

I'm still avoiding subordinate challenge missions, though. Just in case.