• Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    *Kovu looked over at the picture, VOporak's words replaying in his mind*

"They are dead, Kovu..you are all alone.."

Atrat: Kovu, get up.

*His body no longer under his own control, Kovu stands up*

Voporak: What do you think of the new feature? You've only got minutes left to speak, I'd love to hear your opinion.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    voporak wrote: »
    Atrat: Kovu, get up.

*His body no longer under his own control, Kovu stands up*

Voporak: What do you think of the new feature? You've only got minutes left to speak, I'd love to hear your opinion.

"Why...are you doing this?"
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    "Why...are you doing this?"

Well you see, if this works without you dying a horrific death in the next 48 hours - which would consist of your cells degrading and your body eventually turning into something like melted green jello - then I'll have an effective means of creating an instant army wherever I go.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Well you see, if this works without you dying a horrific death in the next 48 hours - which would consist of your cells degrading and your body eventually turning into something like melted green jello - then I'll have an effective means of creating an instant army wherever I go.

*Meanwhile, bacj on Triglax's ship*

Sarabi: "So what do we do now, Triglax?"
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *Meanwhile, bacj on Triglax's ship*

Sarabi: "So what do we do now, Triglax?"

Triglax: Well, we can try to get Kovu back, buuuuuut... we would need more help. So right now it's not an option. At the moment I suggest making some friends. There's safety in numbers. Let's go back to Treasure Trading Station.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    *Upon returning to Karn we find that he is unable to fix the sensors.*

Karn: If I was a tried and true engineer I might have a chance but I just don't have the skills for this kind of repair.

*Karn inspects the communication console and finds that its in working order but without the sensors he'd have no idea who he was talking to.*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Triglax: Well, we can try to get Kovu back, buuuuuut... we would need more help. So right now it's not an option. At the moment I suggest making some friends. There's safety in numbers. Let's go back to Treasure Trading Station.

M'Sarabi: I understand.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Karn: Well I guess I'm gonna take the risk cause I'm not gonna be able to stay here forever.

*Karn activates the console and begins to send out a message to anything in range.*

Karn:All right here's to hoping I find a friendly. "My name is Karn. I doubt anyone out there knows me. I'm trapped on a station and most of its systems are damaged. I'm not sure how long I can hold out here. If anyone out there is even remotely friendly I need off this station. I'm willing to aid you in exchange for passage off here. I'll set this message to repeat once every 15 minutes. If anyones out there I'll be listening."

*As Karn sets the message to repeat he notices a small hand phaser hidden under the console. It appears to have fallen here during a fight and was hidden by chance. Although he doesn't have a holster for it it can still fit in on of the pockets on his combat pants.*

Karn: Well if trouble finds me at least I can defend myself now.

*Karn messes around with the damaged Replicator in an attempt to get some food while he waits for contact.*
  • Options
    jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Treasure Trading Station

*OOC: Can we make jenka one of the 'allies" to rescue Kovu?

*Jenka paused. He had just collected the bounty on the Saurians head, but he still was short on money*
    Jenka: ugh, the galaxys best hunter apparently can't get a job. *he sighs* I would kill to get some more money, more or less literally, being a hunter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    jmaster29 wrote: »
    Treasure Trading Station

*OOC: Can we make jenka one of the 'allies" to rescue Kovu?

*Jenka paused. He had just collected the bounty on the Saurians head, but he still was short on money*
    Jenka: ugh, the galaxys best hunter apparently can't get a job. *he sighs* I would kill to get some more money, more or less literally, being a hunter.

*OOC: Sure, as long as you can get Triglax and Sarabi to trust him.*
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *M'Sarabi and Triglax arrived at the treasure trading station*

M'Sarabi: Always been uneasy in this place.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    OOC: My guys mostly going to be on the station but he might have an encounter or two before you guys find him.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *Triglax sits down at the bar*

Triglax: Anything new?

Garlianto: Besides the usual nonsense, no.

Triglax: I just narrowly escaped Voporak... he was ruthless...

Garlianto: Sure sure, I'll believe it when I see it.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *Triglax sits down at the bar*

Triglax: Anything new?

Garlianto: Besides the usual nonsense, no.

Triglax: I just narrowly escaped Voporak... he was ruthless...

Garlianto: Sure sure, I'll believe it when I see it.

*M'Sarabi growled angrily at Garlianto*

"He just took my brother!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *M'Sarabi growled angrily at Garlianto*

"He just took my brother!

Garlianto: Did he now? He took my customers, which I would say is much worse. The Rules of Acquisition don't say anything about terrorism being good for business!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Garlianto: Did he now? He took my customers, which I would say is much worse. The Rules of Acquisition don't say anything about terrorism being good for business!

M'Sarabi: Customers to the ferengi are nothing but walking latinum bars..
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    M'Sarabi: Customers to the ferengi are nothing but walking latinum bars..

Garlianto: Precisely. A Ferengi without profit is no Ferengi at all.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Garlianto: Precisely. A Ferengi without profit is no Ferengi at all.

*M'Sarabi grabs him by the collar*

"You have no sympathy for anything but your own wallet."
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *M'Sarabi grabs him by the collar*

"You have no sympathy for anything but your own wallet."

*Triglax pulls them apart*

Triglax: Sarabi, calm down. He's just being a Ferengi.

Garlianto: Why, thank you for that interven-

*Triglax punches him across the face, sending him to the floor. Korf looks over and chuckles*

Triglax: That was for being a Ferengi.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *Triglax pulls them apart*

Triglax: Sarabi, calm down. He's just being a Ferengi.

Garlianto: Why, thank you for that interven-

*Triglax punches him across the face, sending him to the floor. Korf looks over and chuckles*

Triglax: That was for being a Ferengi.

*M'Sarsbi sighs*

M'sarabi: I'm sorry.. I just..this has hit me hard..I'm not usual self.."
  • Options
    jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    *over at a table, Jenka notices the fighting. He overhead the conversation and could guess they needed help. He beckoned them over*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *The pair walks to Jenka*
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *We return to Karn finding him finishing some modifications to his phaser as it apears to be outdated. As he puts on the finishing touches he notices an alarm going off on one of the battered consoles. Further inspections show a motion sensor going off on one of the lower decks.*

Karn:Well I guess this warrants investigation. I need something to occupy my time while I wait for a response anyway.

*Before heading to the turbolift Karn links a combadge he found through communications so he can be alerted in case anyone responds to his message. Upon entering the turbolift he wonders curiously as to what could be down there. As the turbolift begins to move he readies his modified phaser in case of danger.*