test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ban the person above you! Any reason at all!

Comments

• alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Banned because you're you.
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Banned for banana.
    edited August 2014
    Banned because I love bananas!
    edited August 2014
    Banned because it's a single banana, not banana.
    edited August 2014
    Banned because one banana isn't enough!
    edited August 2014
    Banned because now it's half a banana.
    edited August 2014
    Banned because that's when you make a banana split!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,446 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Banned by Donkey Kong. He wants his bananas back.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited August 2014
    Banned because it's too late. I just took his bananas, turned them into splits, and then... um...

What is the past tense for split? Splat?
    edited August 2014
    Banned for comedy.
    edited August 2014
    Banned because SPLAT! Now that's comedy.
    edited August 2014
    Banned for the 99cent burger.
    edited August 2014
    Banned because I really want a banana split now, but nothing's open in my town, and I'm out of bananas. This just isn't the same.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,446 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Banned for craving.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited August 2014
    Banned because I've never had a banana split.
    edited August 2014
    Banned because you've never had a banana split!
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    banned b/c banana splits for everryyyyyonnnnneee
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ^^Banned for we had a comedy/surprise tv serie which was called bananasplit. May Ralph Inbar rest in peace :(.
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    banned because you need a human chef to replicate those
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ^ Banned because I want blueberry pancakes and ice cream.
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    banned b/c deanna troi seems to have gotten more british as time went on
  • saihung423saihung423 Member Posts: 548 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ^^banned because Westboro Baptist Church.
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Banned because they're morons.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
    edited August 2014
    Banned because that is very true.
  • captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    starswordc wrote: »
    Banned because they're morons.

Banned because "moron" is the Welsh word for "carrot" and is not an adequate insult for those people.
    I need a beer.

edited August 2014
    Banned because the description I would have normally used violates the Terms and Conditions and I'm already pretty close to a permaban for flaming people.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

• lunastolunasto Member Posts: 774 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    starswordc wrote: »
    Banned because the description I would have normally used violates the Terms and Conditions and I'm already pretty close to a permaban for flaming people.

Banned, because risk is part of the game if you wish to sit in that chair!
    Lightningdealwithit.gifNew Lunar Republic
    "Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine!" -Lina Inverse
    edited August 2014
    lunasto wrote: »
    Banned, because risk is part of the game if you wish to sit in that chair!

Banned because some risks aren't necessary.
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

edited August 2014
    Banned because I agree.
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Banned because I agree.
    ^^Banned for Risk is a game, games have to be played.
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
This discussion has been closed.