test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ban the person above you! Any reason at all!

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,444 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Banned for multiban.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Banned for multiban.
    Banned for monoban.

Banned for making up words.

Banned for yellow.
  • captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Banned for monoban.

Banned for making up words.

Banned for yellow.

Banned because of mushrooms and for the obvious Beatles "yellow submarine" reference set up.
    I need a beer.

edited August 2014
    Banned for seeing a reference set up where there was none.
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Banned for being too modest.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    banned b/c i cant play sto all week....... how is that even a way to live
    edited August 2014
    Banned for thinking that's a hardship. Count your blessings: I barely had time to boot up the game in the entire month of July because I had to work.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

• jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    starswordc wrote: »
    Banned for thinking that's a hardship. Count your blessings: I barely had time to boot up the game in the entire month of July because I had to work.

Banned for barely having time for STO in the month of july due to work....wait isnt STO a job anyways??!! :confused:
    edited August 2014
    Banned because it's raining big time, and all the topsoil from the barren field across from my house has now left the field and is moving on to greener pastures.
    edited August 2014
    Banned because it's raining big time, and all the topsoil from the barren field across from my house has now left the field and is moving on to greener pastures.

Banned for watching mud and not playing in it :D
    edited August 2014
    Banned for earlier comment about STO being a job. I'm sick of having it as a job. I'd rather have a job that pays me for working. Gaming is supposed to be fun.
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Bans for the Ban god!
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    edited August 2014
    Gods for the God Ban!
    edited August 2014
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    EVERYBODY is UN-banned because Loki is having some fun!

It's chaos I tell ya!
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,444 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Banned by Farore, Goddess of Courage.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited August 2014
    Banned by Nemesis, who was a dude in Black & White but totally should have been a chick because in Greek mythology, Nemesis was the goddess of revenge.
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Banned by Hypnos, because I'm tired.... I'ma go take a dip in the Lethe, anyone wanna join?
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ^ Banned by order of Tethys, who doesn't want you polluting any rivers, even one of the five of the underworld!
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    banned for not watching the Hypnotoad
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    edited August 2014
    banned because that's stu
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ^^Banned for clicking his link. You're weak. I know I won't click it, not that I'm not curious, I'm just lazy.
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    stoutes wrote: »
    ^^Banned for clicking his link. You're weak. I know I won't click it, not that I'm not curious, I'm just lazy.

Banned for assuming everyone clicked that guys link.
    I need a beer.

edited August 2014
    Banned for assuming everyone clicked that guys link.
    ^^Banned for assuming I assumed everyone clicked the link. I banned him for him clicking the link :D:P.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

edited August 2014
    banned for assuming i clicked that link..... in fact, i have that link auto-loaded upon browser open
  • cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ^ Banned for auto-loading a website. Google demands you comply.
    edited August 2014
    ^^Unbanned for that's rather sad...
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

• cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ^ Banned for unbanning .. me? Wait. No, Unbanned. I think.
    edited August 2014
    unbanned for being re-banned by me, just now, for a previous unbanning
    edited August 2014
    stoutes wrote: »
    ^^Unbanned for that's rather sad...

Banned for unbannening on a ban the person thread you has been banned
    ^ Banned for unbanning .. me? Wait. No, Unbanned. I think.

Banned for being unbanned on a ban the person above you thread
    hawku001x wrote: »
    unbanned for being re-banned by me, just now, for a previous unbanning

banned for unbanning then re banning after the person had been unbanned on a ban the person above you thread
This discussion has been closed.