test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free Ship Slots (Live on 5/8)

Comments

• purplegamerpurplegamer Member Posts: 1,015 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Thanks! Now I'm just wondering what this update is supposed to be distracting us from... ;)
  • stomperx99stomperx99 Member Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Now I'll be able to get the Nicor. GO AHEAD, BURN ME!! I'M JUST WAITING FOR IT CUPCAKES!!
    ZomboDroid10122015042230.jpg

I'm sorry to people who I, in the past, insulted, annoyed, etc.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,462 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    stomperx99 wrote: »
    Now I'll be able to get the Nicor. GO AHEAD, BURN ME!! I'M JUST WAITING FOR IT CUPCAKES!!

Sheesh, talking about a wasted slot.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited May 2014
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited May 2014

*Throws a plasma grenade at stomperx99*
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Funny... I thought you were the "bug-ship" type
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • monshmonsh Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Fantastic! A ship sale would tie in nicely with this generous gesture, no?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our cause now!
  • lorne12lorne12 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Oh my god! I can only say: Thank you, Cryptic! :cool:
    You read an lorne12™ post

bZVIEMl.jpg
  • xsupersnailxxsupersnailx Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Greetings Captains!

We are pleased to announce some exciting news!

We will be increasing the ship slots for all characters with two additional slots! This is a free increase for all existing characters. You can expect to see the increased ship slots available this Thursday, May 8th, 2014, after maintenance has completed.

Enjoy, Captains!

Lol 1 week after I deleted my odyyssey to make room for my Wells
  • thumpyechothumpyecho Member Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    figures...right after I buy four.....
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Sweet deal.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
    edited May 2014
    monsh wrote: »
    Fantastic! A ship sale would tie in nicely with this generous gesture, no?

Perhaps the rumored update for the Intrepid, Nebula and Vesta will arrive shortly.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • locutusofcactuslocutusofcactus Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    zathri83 wrote: »
    How long before the pvpers get it nerfed to only one new slot? :eek:

Couldn't help but notice "pvpers" is plural. More people must be playing pvp :P

Thanks for the free ship slots!
    edited May 2014
    Couldn't help but notice "pvpers" is plural. More people must be playing pvp :P

Thanks for the free ship slots!

1 person, multiple laptops.
  • emperordeslokemperordeslok Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I think by now gold members have more ship slots than there are kdf ships!
  • sirokksirokk Member Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Thanks, Cryptic. ...eh... What's the catch?
    Star Trek Battles Channel - Play Star Trek like they did in the series!Avatar: pinterest-com/pin/14003448816884219Are you sure it isn't time for a "colorful metaphor"? --Spock in 'The Voyage Home'
    SCE ADVISORY NOTICE: Improper Impulse Engine maintenance can result in REAR THRUSTER LEAKAGE. ALWAYS have your work inspected by another qualified officer.
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    We are pleased to announce some exciting news!

We will be increasing the ship slots for all characters with two additional slots!
    I don't care about the free ship slots! I want my two free slices of Bacon!!
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    sirokk wrote: »
    Thanks, Cryptic. ...eh... What's the catch?
    the catch wrote:
    We will be increasing the ship slots for all characters with two additional slots! This is a free increase for all existing characters.

looks like the catch is it only applies to existing characters and wont apply to new ones made after downtime.

Edit; PS thanks for the slots I need them :)

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • stomperx99stomperx99 Member Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    shpoks wrote: »
    *Throws a plasma grenade at stomperx99*

*Stomperx99 returns the favor with a mortar strike (includes a sunny disposition ;))*

anazonda wrote:
    funny… I thought you were the "bug ship" type

I'd like to have the "Bug" but that's a few months of saving.
    ZomboDroid10122015042230.jpg

I'm sorry to people who I, in the past, insulted, annoyed, etc.
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I am the Lizard King!!!!!
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2014
    Norway Class dammit.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • albertwesker45albertwesker45 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    thanks cryptic i really need the free slots because i'm getting ready to move on the galaxy bundle.
  • decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Well wouldn't you know my look, announced the day after I delete a ship to make space, argh!!!!!

Anyway goody for the free slots always a good thing. Now I need to think on what to fill them up with. Times like this I wish we had the site store still so I could window shop while making up my mind.
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    decronia wrote: »
    Well wouldn't you know my look, announced the day after I delete a ship to make space, argh!!!!!

Anyway goody for the free slots always a good thing. Now I need to think on what to fill them up with. Times like this I wish we had the site store still so I could window shop while making up my mind.

What ship did you delete?
  • odstparker#7820 odstparker Member Posts: 466 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I can't even contain how happy I am that I can use some more of my ships!
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Free is good! PWE needs to do more things like this more often. :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Was just looking at my banks filled with 'alternate' weaponry. Now I'll be able to offload it to a 'reserve bank' vessel. Thanks!

(Still, one of those days, I need to go over all the stuff determining whether I should actually keep it. It's piling up.)
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • longasclongasc Member Posts: 490
    edited May 2014
    Very cool! :)
  • decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    What ship did you delete?

Nothing big, just "sentimental" for wants of a better word. My RA sci ship that served me well for a long time. It was that or my Miranda, and that one ain't going anywhere.

As I said it's always that way with me, do something or get something only for the special offer to pop up the next day.
  • smeeinn1tsmeeinn1t Member Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Thanks guys, appreciated.
    V9BQ6SM.gif
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." — Lazarus Long --->Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!