test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Losing Bridge Officer Abilities in Tray.

124»

Comments

• imadude3imadude3 Member Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Can I get some name@handles for characters that are consistently having this problem? I've been unable to reproduce this with a test character, so I'd like to look at a copy of a character that is having this problem.

Kelana@imadude3 only on the Apex heavy battlecruiser though
    Maintaining peace through overwhelming firepower.
  • xraiderv1xraiderv1 Member Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    mirror star cruiser still bugged, loadout workaround failure with this ship.
    Murphy's laws:
    1- Murphy’s Law tells us that anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
    2- And anything that does go wrong will get progressively worse.
    3- And if you survive the first two laws it’s time to panic.
  • ragestroke008ragestroke008 Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    xraiderv1 wrote: »
    mirror star cruiser still bugged, loadout workaround failure with this ship.

Try swapping ships, repeat the process, then swap back to the mirror ship.
    Time is a funny thing; There is always too much of it. Except when you need it the most, then there is never enough.
  • eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2014
    Will@ErisTheVorta is experiencing tray issues in SPACE ONLY. It goes way back to an older setup all the time and doesn't remember recent switching, especially when you switch between space and ground instances.

Matthew Bluefox@ErisTheVorta has no tray issues, butt he can't put duffs to the active roster permanently. Once you switch ground and space instances, the duff roster gets reset to an older setup. I think these two bugs work hand in hand and have the same root issue.
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    This disappearance of tray boff abilities is one of the most annoying bugs in the game , I play since season 5 , I hope it will be fixed soon .
  • vyconis81vyconis81 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I've been okay for a while. But recently, my main has been having issues keeping the Call Azura, Nimbus Distress Call, and Mask Energy AMACO space set ability on the tray.
    edited May 2014
    Try swapping ships, repeat the process, then swap back to the mirror ship.

did that twice..didnt help.
    Murphy's laws:
  • datormortis0datormortis0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I have this issue across 2 Fed players. my KDF players do not at this time have this issue. The KDF player has not changed her ship for many months, while the 2 Feds have changed theirs recently.

I have had this issue for several weeks.
  • craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    i just done the cure found elite, upon entering the system, all my boffs were removed and trying to load the loadout, failed. Whats the purpose of loadout system if it not going to work properly and not getting fixed?
    Game seems to be bombarded with problems lately and nothing is being done to fix it.
    FX vanishing, uniforms clipped, loadout not working properly, undine vanishing into walls, dx 11 screenshots turning out all one color, weapons acting like another weapon rather than what they are suppose to be, fps affected on esd, just to name a few. And none of them is on the known issues of patch notes.
    I have been saying this for months, when bugs are left for 4 years and new content is constantly released with even more problems, it is only a matter of time before something gives.
    Sorry pwe , i love what you do with the game and all, but please, start fixing years old bugs and new bugs. I have decided to not spend anymore money on this game until i see major improvements. I.e, bug fixes galore. pages worth of them, not just a few like last patch. Fixing the game, should be the utmost of importance, above all else. :)
    I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • gundamite128gundamite128 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I bought the Delta Ops pack before it launched, and now my tray is resetting to the point where I only have a handful of abilities even loaded in the tray. I don't have the time to completely reload my tray every time I beam up to my ship.
  • klyptokklyptok Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I having this issue as of 3 days ago. Changed some of my BOFFS and now the trays constantly reset.

klypto@klyptok
  • mistsy2mistsy2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    haveing the same issue ,my bridge officers keep disapearing into the void

on my KDF i need to reset the skillbar on a daily base!!

my ship load outs are most defenty NOT beeing saved!!

as my bridge officers are still missing even after a new "fresh"load of my ships setup

:mad:
    edited January 2015
    I have to reslot my boffs, and reselect their chosen powers...
    Murphy's laws:
  • realityofdreamsrealityofdreams Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2015
    seems the problem is still happening...i have 2 ground engineers i use and the same ones skills keep changing every time i beam down somewhere...
  • heresincebetaheresincebeta Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is still happening. For me it's my 4 ready away team members forgetting what skills I set them with and reverting to default skills.

This is *especially* likely to occur with ground bridge officers I have trained in Intel Spec with the book and slotted with an intel skill (shield drain, mostly). They love to forget about intel skills and revert back to original.