Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance (April 25, 2014) [Complete!]

124»

Comments

• Options
    alteri1alteri1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    all Of This Talk Of bacon In The Stores. frankly I Think Bacon Should Be A Freedom To Be Enjoyed. I Would Never Want To Restrict Someone's Ability To Have It.

Also This Entire Time I Wanted A Picture Of Me With A Pink Fuzzy Hammer. Now I Just Want A Picture Of Me With A Frying Pan Instead :p

Hail The Ban Pan!
  • Options
    ussprometheus79ussprometheus79 Member Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    All of this talk of Bacon in the stores. Frankly I think bacon should be a freedom to be enjoyed. I would never want to restrict someone's ability to have it.

Also this entire time I wanted a picture of me with a pink fuzzy hammer. Now I just want a picture of me with a frying pan instead :P

With your affinity for Bacon do you get roped into doing the rolls for the office? :D
    If you've come to the forums to complain about the AFK system, it's known to be bugged at the moment.
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    alteri1 wrote: »
    Hail The Ban Pan!

OH MY GOD. :eek:
  • Options
    snakeswar2snakeswar2 Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    All of this talk of Bacon in the stores. Frankly I think bacon should be a freedom to be enjoyed. I would never want to restrict someone's ability to have it.

Also this entire time I wanted a picture of me with a pink fuzzy hammer. Now I just want a picture of me with a frying pan instead :P

u began to love hamsters after seeing a bunch of them running around powering the servers?
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    With your affinity for Bacon do you get roped into doing the rolls for the office? :D
    Thankfully most of the office hasn't gotten wise to the fact that I cook a lot. :P
  • Options
    ussprometheus79ussprometheus79 Member Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Thankfully most of the office hasn't gotten wise to the fact that I cook a lot. :P

Well hope they don't read the forums then or you'll get a second job title. :D
    If you've come to the forums to complain about the AFK system, it's known to be bugged at the moment.
  • Options
    tickletopstickletops Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well I never saw the drama, but there is no need for the voracity of some of the complaints and the way they are put forward. :confused:

P.S. Bacon rules...

Well the panned complaints (ding dong pun sorry) appear much more serious than they were, while their voracity was a sign of a lack of bac.....

Now our resident mod has brought in a frying pan no such complaints will be necessary.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    tickletops wrote: »
    Well the panned complaints (ding dong pun sorry) appear much more serious than they were, while their voracity was a sign of a lack of bac.....

Now our resident mod has brought in a frying pan no such complaints will be necessary.
    Never apologize for puns. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Maintenance is now complete! Thanks for your patience. We'll see you back in-game!
    -LaughingTrendy
This discussion has been closed.