test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Season 9 FAILURE, /Ship powers missing

sophus84atsophus84at Member Posts: 404 Arc User
edited April 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
OKay.. now THIS is starting to get me angry....

on tribble it was working "fine"

now after the live patch

the Tal Shiar Battle Cruiser is MISSING the Sensor analysis AND the cruiser commands...!!!!!!!!!
are you kidding me???

Really cryptic??
"Mei Borg is net deppat".....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by sophus84at on

Comments

• Options
    nakedcrooknakedcrook Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    #Season9Fail
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you oppose the Reputation nerf, feel free to use my signature
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    sophus84at wrote: »
    OKay.. now THIS is starting to get me angry....

on tribble it was working "fine"

now after the live patch

the Tal Shiar Battle Cruiser is MISSING the Sensor analysis AND the cruiser commands...!!!!!!!!!
    are you kidding me???

Really cryptic??

Tal'Shiar Battle Cruiser had Sensor Analysis?! I find that hard to recall, or believe, for that matter.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    Tal'Shiar Battle Cruiser had Sensor Analysis?! I find that hard to recall, or believe, for that matter.

It has it.
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    yes, it has SA...don't ask me why - it ain't a science ship
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Oh joy I have yet to check, well thats annoying was looking forward to trying the SA on me narada... thank you cryptic.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    yes, it has SA...don't ask me why - it ain't a science ship

LOL. I have both Tal'Shiar ships, and I've never even noticed it! :P
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    LOL. I have both Tal'Shiar ships, and I've never even noticed it! :P

Congrats, your ship just got buffed!
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Congrats, your ship just got buffed!

Or did it? Going by the OP, seems it just got stealth-nerfed away again.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Or did it? Going by the OP, seems it just got stealth-nerfed away again.
    well, considering SA got changed from a passive to a toggleable power, it could just be it didn't populate in the power tray...though, that doesn't explain the missing cruiser commands, as even if those vanished from the power tray if they were there prior, they'd still be under the weapon icons in the weapon tray
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    well, considering SA got changed from a passive to a toggleable power, it could just be it didn't populate in the power tray...though, that doesn't explain the missing cruiser commands, as even if those vanished from the power tray if they were there prior, they'd still be under the weapon icons in the weapon tray

Wait, Sensor Analysis is not a trait (-power), is it? It's an innate ship ability on Science vessels (basically the Ensign skill with 0 bars in the skill). So, why would it be gone?!
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Wait, Sensor Analysis is not a trait (-power), is it? It's an innate ship ability on Science vessels (basically the Ensign skill with 0 bars in the skill). So, why would it be gone?!
    it used to be an innate passive; now it's an innate toggle power, like cruiser commands, which means it needs to be in your tray and turned on for each target you want affected by it

mind, you can still only have one target at a time affected by sensor analysis

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    kirimuffinkirimuffin Member Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited April 2014

I got missing cruiser commands on my Bortas'qu as well (not just missing from my tray, but missing from the abilities list too). They came back when I changed maps, though. On my Dyson Science Destroyer, I also lost my tactical mode switch ability, and then got it back when I changed maps.

Definitely something very weird going on.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    aye it happens EVERY time i change ship the cruiser commands are completely missing not just from the ability bar.. but OVERALL and FULLY. aswell as SA on the tal shiar and ES it has Sa im flying it since it came out. thats the Pro of the tal shiar ships they have SA...

and no i know its a toggle power now. but its completely missing everytime i change back to it. i have to change maps or relogg and then its back.. aswell as everytime i change ship my wapcore AND the engine is missing somewhere and ends up being stuck in the inventory for whatever reason.

edit: a great it did got moved again so NOW nobody ever will answer anyways as nobody sees this anymore, as most are just in general and reading there... really now. this was a general rant ant not a bugreport i wanted to now if anyone else is experiencing this problem but now ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    so will i ever get answers ?? or is this due to the wisdom of nobody knows now a forever alone thread.. -.-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]