Options

Season 9 Dev Blog #16: Undine vs. Borg Story Arc

124»

Comments

• Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    notaris7 wrote: »
    This looks really good! As someone who's just coming up to playing the borg & undine story episodes for the first time, this looks fantastic! I can't wait for it to be released in Season 9.

To someone who's played this on tribble, do you know what the rewards are for playing these episodes? Will they be on a limited time event thing, or permanent rewards to get from playing the missions at any time in the future?

Looks good anyway.

It has already been said by captainsmirk I believe, that the episode rewards are permanently available. There is a Mk XII transphasic torpedo with the [Borg] modifier you get from 1 of the episodes but it is a once per character deal, meaning if you ever lose it you can't get it again, but this torpedo launcher will be available forever and always for first time playthrough of the episode. They've also reset the revamped episodes so players who already completed them can still get that one time only torpedo launcher.

Personally I think they should make that torpedo launcher an always available choice through episode replay but make it a unique item that is limited to one per character. This way if you accidentally discard it or lose it some other way like a glitch in the game you can replace it.
  • Options
    xdaftydudexxdaftydudex Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    awsome work :)