test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SERVER NOT RESPONDING(SnR) & DISCONNECTS(DC)

2»

Comments

• altair1193altair1193 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2014
  • robyvisionrobyvision Member Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Recently the dc from the server has become very frequent for me. Usually it happens when I transfer maps and enter events. I can't load some of my characters and I did send a bug report they said that I need to wait 15 min in sector so it can restart or whatever. But how can you wait in sector space when you cant load the character? Its very annoying it loads to a certain percentage -> server not responding ->dc in normal start mode, safe mode start character does sometimes work and sometimes not lol.:(
  • spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    altair1193 wrote: »
    just a quick question is all this happening to anyone in the UK on sky ?

It's happening in Italy too ... I got dc, reopened the game, not starting .
    P58WJe7.jpg

• yoccmyoccm Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I am sorry to say it is not as far as I know just related to VM, I have Comcast cable for my internet connection, and my internet connection has been very good lately, but still have problems, cant get a complete patch from last thursday. I dont know who or where comcast gets their signal from. But this is getting me so angry, always seem to follow certain sale dates from cyptic, usually comes up close to end of sale. Just an observation. I have done reinstall of game, defrag HD, force verify, turn off firewall, but they told me to try the ARC game loader, I did that once and won't do it again, that eats up to much memory to run game.:mad:
  • xraiderv1xraiderv1 Member Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    its been happening to me since march. the reasoning I got was its my isp having a fight with one of the backbone providers.
    Murphy's laws:
    1- Murphy’s Law tells us that anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
    2- And anything that does go wrong will get progressively worse.
    3- And if you survive the first two laws it’s time to panic.
  • altair1193altair1193 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    hey guys i have a solution if you use GetPrivate it fixes all the problams i was able to play for an unbalivable 30 mins lol siriosly tho try it it seams to solve the problem.