test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Walking: Still can't strafe left

jeffel82jeffel82 Member Posts: 2,075 Arc User
edited March 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Are there any plans to make strafing left while walking possible?
You're right. The work here is very important.
tacofangs wrote: »
...talking to players is like being a mall Santa. Everyone immediately wants to tell you all of the things they want, and you are absolutely powerless to deliver 99% of them.
Post edited by jeffel82 on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Would not being able to turn left while walking also count? Ever since they introduced the hotkeys for the Need/Greed system... my KDF character has been unable to turn left while I hold down the walk button.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I too am unable to use my A key for walking. However, I have found that does not matter in shooter mode. Strafing in either direction works perfectly fine then.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    There are hotkeys for need or greed? @_@

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • Options
    edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    There are hotkeys for need or greed? @_@

ow lol. I didnt know this.

Are people so lazy?? :eek: