test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance (February 27, 2014) [Complete!]

Comments

• orici1701orici1701 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    lan451 wrote: »
    At this point, I don't think he wants to see it despite evidence to the contrary. Even though I posted a list of costumes that the KDF has access to, he still maintains that they don't have many. I actually forgot a few in there too. Things like the Korath uniform, off duty sets like the business suit, and specialty pieces like the Risian costumes. He just wants to keep his blinders on.

so do u on a bug that effects every1 more then a costume one lol, like the graphics bug lol
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    orici1701 wrote: »
    so do u on a bug that effects every1 more then a costume one lol, like the graphics bug lol

I actually have the graphics bug and you know what? The people who work on the graphics aren't the same people who work on the costumes and costume slots. There is no conflict here. But keep going, it's amusing watching you be wrong.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
    edited February 2014
    I actually have the graphics bug and you know what? The people who work on the graphics aren't the same people who work on the costumes and costume slots. There is no conflict here. But keep going, it's amusing watching you be wrong.

enough is enough stop flaming ok bye and fyi u get things wrong to lol
    edited February 2014
    enough is enough stop flaming ok bye and fyi u get things wrong to lol

Giving up already eh? How boring. Have a good one.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
    edited February 2014
    Giving up already eh? How boring. Have a good one.

nope not giving up just dont u or myself to get a warning for flaming.

stop flaming ok bye

and u get things wrong this as prof
  • macveemacvee Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    My only complaint about klingon uniforms is the lack of rank devices.
    edited February 2014
    nope not giving up just dont u or myself to get a warning for flaming.

stop flaming ok bye

and u get things wrong this as prof

Oh back for more so soon? I thought you were done. Oh well. Want to pick up where we left off?

Let's see now, oh I know! Point out to me where what I said was wrong. Let's go from there.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Guys...

C'mon.

Orici, many people paid 125 ZEN a pop for costume slots for their KDF toons. Not being able to access those is bad.

Lantesh, dude. Stop antagonizing the guy. He's wrong, we get it. Leave it at that.
    edited February 2014
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Polite request for the bickering to cease, please.

Mmmm, alright. Since you asked so nicely, I will.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
    edited February 2014
    Oh back for more so soon? I thought you were done. Oh well. Want to pick up where we left off?

Let's see now, oh I know! Point out to me where what I said was wrong. Let's go from there.

its called correcting u when ur wrong on something enough said..
    edited February 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Lantesh, dude. Stop antagonizing the guy. He's wrong, we get it. Leave it at that.

Haha, sorry 'bout that. Was having a wee bit too much fun with him. Mah bad, mah bad. :P
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Guys...

C'mon.

Orici, many people paid 125 ZEN a pop for costume slots for their KDF toons. Not being able to access those is bad.

Worffan... I.... You.... ah nothing :o
    edited February 2014
    Guys...

both are wrong and right

i was not wrong in saying there are more important bugs
  • tyne123tyne123 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It's funny, that you always read complaints.

The one thing i've learned in my many years of MMORPG gaming experience(Started back in 1996). Is things don't always go to plan, Always do events as fast as possible. As you never know what's round the corner.

I mean i could complain that my STO account is really 4 years Old and i can't post on the forums! :)
    edited February 2014
    Worffan... I.... You.... ah nothing :o

:D

Edit: Snipped out because it probably violated TOS.
    edited February 2014
    :D

I learned yesterday that during the 3 days when I was getting a new computer (my old one exploded, long story), I got hit with a 3-day forum suspension because I let my emotions get the better of me and argued with a jerk on another thread. I don't want to see anyone let themselves go like that.

What did you say to Markhawkman?
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    lol calling people trolls and stuff cos u lot paid for costume slots, the extra ones yea but their are free ones. u lot dont knwo what ur talking about and DONT CALL PEIOPLE TROLLS WHO ARE NOT THEM...

again its not a important bug when there are more important bugs lol.. what a waste of zen when the kdf dont have many outfits to start with

If you're not a troll, then I'm the King and Queen of England. :rolleyes:
    lol for shame for shame n00bies for shame n00bies

Where are your legal guardians kid? Do they know you've made your way on their pc?
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • partiesplayinpartiesplayin Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Thanks for increasing the maximum allowed bank slots and inventory slots but this community has been quietly wishing for more fleet bank space for some time now. IS there any chance of getting more fleet bank inventory space in the near future ?
    edited February 2014
    shpoks wrote: »

Where are your legal guardians kid? Do they know you've made your way on their pc?

well ur not and im not, u dont even know me and i dont even know u... every1 on the forums trolls and complains and bickers with every1.

they should call the down time "bickering time"
    edited February 2014
    What did you say to Markhawkman?

Why would I fight with Markhawkman? Our differing views on Janeway aside, I actually like the guy.

EDIT: snipped because probably violated TOS
  • tomgriffy32tomgriffy32 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I agree with the below quote. Like many we found ourselves extremely busy the first several weeks and have spent the last 14 days playing party patrol so we could get our Qmendations. This is a huge issue.
    xaosmg123 wrote: »
    HUGE PROBLEM devs...

Since your first 4th anniversary announcement, you have said that we have until Thursday February 27th at 11am PST to get our qmendations done.

Now i just read that you are starting your maintenance at 7am PST - which means that alllllllll the players who have been doing party patrol for the last 14 days in a row, making sure they would be online to get the last party patrol done tomorrow before 11am pst - ARE NOW SCREWED!!!

I love STO and I have never complained once - but really???

Are you going to give players an extra 40 qmendations for changing the maintenance start time? Or maybe give us the 40qmendations for having the server down almost a whole day after 4th anniversary started.

Please do something - I know im not the only one that just wasted 2 weeks+ and am only 40 qmendations away
    edited February 2014

Queen Elsi II already does both jobs.

God shave the Queen
    edited February 2014
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Wow - I didn't realise you posted on the STO forums, your Majesties! :P ;)
    (sorry - someone had to say it and thought it might just as well be me)

Oh yes, didn't you know that most of us here in the Royal Family are all big fans of Star Trek? :D :P
    HQroeLu.jpg
    edited February 2014
    Why would I fight with Markhawkman? Our differing views on Janeway aside, I actually like the guy.

Naw, I had an argument with some guy on the website migration thread. He said a bunch of insulting stuff aimed at the anti-ARC and anti-arcgames.com crowd, I responded perhaps a little more snippily than I should have, he responded with dominance ploys and put-downs, I got mad, he violated TOS at me, I violated TOS at him, all the posts got deleted.

In a nutshell, I ran into a troll and turned off my brain. Not my finest moment.

Marky post was meant to be: :P

And I love it when you turn nuts
    edited February 2014
    In a nutshell, I ran into a troll and turned off my brain. Not my finest moment.

Don't worry, it happens to the best of us. ;)
    HQroeLu.jpg
    edited February 2014
    Marky post was meant to be: :P

And I love it when you turn nuts

I don't. I tend to say dumb sh*t when I'm angry. And I don't like saying dumb sh*t.
    edited February 2014
    I don't. I tend to say dumb sh*t when I'm angry. And I don't like saying dumb sh*t.

:eek::eek::eek:
    edited February 2014
    Don't worry, it happens to the best of us. ;)

I should've known better. I've seen trolls running from griefers to nutjobs to toxic dipsh*ts like Theodore Beale, and I should've known not to engage.

It's embarrassing when my ridiculous pile of IQ points decide to go on vacation, and I let them.
  • rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Because the Federation cannot enter anything in the Omega Leonis Sector Block, even if they are granted access to enter it.

Funny because on my fed main i have all four clusters around omega leonis completed and have for some time.
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • kimmymkimmym Member Posts: 1,317 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Meh, I tried to do my part and play KDF, I really did.

I even try to go back sometimes.

My KDF was my main for a year. I was dedicated entirely to playing red team.

There comes a point when you see the writing on the wall and realize it doesn't matter how dedicated you are, they are not dedicated to you. They don't fix the bugs, they gorge the blue team with features and fixes and items, and then have the nerve to say that there is no incentive for them to fix the red team because nobody plays it... Of course nobody plays it... One can only feel like a second class citizen for so long before you finally say enough is enough.

I sympathize with those affected, but I learned my lesson years ago. The only way to deal with KDF bugs is to forget them.

I'll just hop in a mirror ship when I need to get away from the Federation.
    I once again match my character. Behold the power of PINK!
    kimmym_5664.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard
This discussion has been closed.