test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patcher updates game on wrong disk drive

I have two hard drives (C & E). Disk C contains only essential files for the computer and I do what I can to keep it that way as it has a smaller storage space. Disk E contains all other things such as STO. The problem I am encountering is that every time I log into the STO launcher the client goes to check for a patch and then when patching is needed a new set of files is created/( or overwritten as you would expect). The patch update occurs every time on Disk C in the program files area. I have deleted them and the cycle repeats. I have tried logging into the game client and seeing if there is a setting to modify the location and I cannot find it.

My question is how do I change the location of where the patch downloads into considering the client itself is not on Disk C, but is on Disk E? I cannot have STO or any other non-essential filess taking up space on Disk C.

Below is an example of the folders that download:

C:/Program Files/Perfect World Entertainment
Star Trek Online_en
Star Trek Online
Live
patch
localdata
piggs
prepatch

They should all be under E:/Perfect World Entertainment (where I already have these files and some are out of date)

Side Note: The client launches from Disk E and the files take up over 8GB of storage space

:confused:
y2idwb.png