test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trouble logging in

unfortunately am getting tmie out errors when trying to connect to login server..anyone else having an issue? (I'm on the east coast):mad:
Post edited by deathsentry2012 on

Comments

• hrisvalarhrisvalar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It has begun!

EU, same thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Reave
  • usscapitalusscapital Member Posts: 985 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    same here (uk) , the new ships are to blame :D
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
  • zzizzi01zzizzi01 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Same thing here.

This reminds me of a similar situation a few week ago, when, evidently, a server hamster died and we couldn't switch between characters without being DCed every once in a while. Something about server consolidation between US and EU. If that is the case now, this could take a looooong while...
  • natewest1natewest1 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Once I hit "engage", the launcher crashes and I get the error box. All this after I downloaded the new patch.
  • admiralcranfieldadmiralcranfield Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    yeah me to the loading box says unable to launch client the process completed successfully lol somebody messed up in this new patch
  • musealotmusealot Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It may be some sort of problem with Perfect World itself (Not that I know anything). I am having the same problem with both STO and Champions online; the server times out and my patch re-launches.
  • tgriff85tgriff85 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Im having the same problem this morning cant get on at all just keeps timing out on the loggin screen :(
  • tgriff85tgriff85 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    still cant log in its been 4 hours now n im getting pissed off that I cant play a game im paying for