test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free and Exclusive Khan Uniforms via Arc (Claiming method update in OP)

Comments

• dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    kintisho wrote: »
    alas I think Ive had this costume snce the very first time it was available, have received it free again via other promo codes and now this... Ah well at least some people will benefit. The jacket isnt bad after all.

Again - Khan, not WoK.

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,175 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    anazonda wrote: »
    Good Job PWE... you actually lured me into installing it...

Of cause it didn work... Got Arc, Launched the game, got the mail... Suit not in the tailor.

Well played PWE... Well played.

Arc is going away again.

It's there got my toon wearing it right now.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    kintisho wrote: »
    alas I think Ive had this costume snce the very first time it was available, have received it free again via other promo codes and now this... Ah well at least some people will benefit. The jacket isnt bad after all.

This is a brand NEW uniform.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • tymerstotymersto Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Sorry,

Cute Carrot, but unless ARC can terminate after the game launches, I will not touch it ever.

Thank you for the time...
    STO CBT Player - 400 day+ Vet, Currently Silver
    Cryptic, would you actulaly like me to spend actual Money? It's Simple:
    • Full, Story-driven, select from start 1-50 Klingon Side
    • Scrap current Lock Box & Lobi system for something more reasonable
    • Expand Dil and Rep/Fleet Marks to regular story content
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    eazzie wrote: »
    It's there got my toon wearing it right now.

Well grats... Mine isn't... So still: Not there.
    robeasom wrote: »
    Nice try in offering a free uniform in a effort to get people to download arc. However im not so easily bribed so keep the costume as I would not use it anyway and on my characrers and I ha e already say no to arc

Wise choice since it seems to be selective who gets it and who dosen't
    Did you read the in-game email you got? It explains that it's an off-duty uniform. It's there, I, as well as others in this thread, are using it now :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

I must be spelling wrong or something...

Anywho, Arc is gone, and not coming back... I do feel like a fool right now though.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • minmacdougalminmacdougal Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    We're investigating the Arc website outage.

Probably from an influx of users downloading the arc client. I know you can still download the client through the main game download link.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Did you read the in-game email you got? It explains that it's an off-duty uniform. It's there, I, as well as others in this thread, are using it now :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Can you implement Off Duty uniforms for Bridge Officers or move it to uniform so the players that want to use it on their Bridge Officers can?
    edited January 2014
    dalolorn wrote: »
    Again - Khan, not WoK.

Yep it is the outfit worn by Ricardo (what's his surname) in the movie
  • elvnswordselvnswords Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Nope...
    Nope...
    Nope...

Trying to tempt me to install your thinly veiled spyware by offering awesome costumes, but it will not work. I have it installed on my secondary machine, and have watched the phone homes, the bios diving, and the other, frankly invasive things it is doing without reason other then making some kind of profitable data pool about your users.

I pay for my game play already, I don't feel like giving you my private info to sell in addition to what I am already paying.

TRIBBLE Arc...

In response to the gentleman asking us to keep it about the costumes, they would be great, but given the cost are not warranting the action requested.
  • oldschooldorkoldschooldork Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Well now here we have another company jumping on the bandwagon of rewarding stupidity. Thanks but no thanks, some of us are too smart to fall for it.
    AGpDi8m.gif
    I don't care what the header says, I am not now, nor have I ever been, nor will I ever be, an "ARC user".
  • dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Gah, I'll give it a shot. I am however going to try doing the same thing some of the other posters have commented on, and dump it as soon as I have the uniform. :D

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Now we need the trenchcoat he wears in Into Darkness.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
    edited January 2014
    starkaos wrote: »
    Can you implement Off Duty uniforms for Bridge Officers or move it to uniform so the players that want to use it on their Bridge Officers can?

No it is for your main too only. At the mo off duty clothing is not available to Boffs
  • kantazo1kantazo1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    If you donate to me 1200 Lobi I will run home and install ARC, PRC, BRC and all the As, Rs and Cs you want. :D
    Seek and ye shall find. Yeshua
  • darthpostaldarthpostal Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Even if you start giving away free Scimitars, I will NOT download ARC.
  • qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yep it is the outfit worn by Ricardo (what's his surname) in the movie

Ricardo Montalban....... please leave your Trekkie membership card on the way out ! :mad::P:D
  • kantazo1kantazo1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Is that a retrofit Scimitars with 12 consoles you talking about? :D :eek:
    Seek and ye shall find. Yeshua
  • vsilverwings1vsilverwings1 Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Thank you but no thank you.

I don't see the point in getting a reward for testing something I don't want (though I would give an unbiased view) and when it becomes mandatory it could mean not benefiting from the actual reward in the first place.
  • noshufflenoshuffle Member Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Wonders if this is only for the KDF alts. Recieved it on my KDF alt, but the fed has nothing.
    OK, if I have to stay here for a while, your cieling ... looks idious.:D
  • notrealednanotrealedna Member Posts: 1,028
    edited January 2014
    lol Id have paid for that.Fire the marketing guy.
  • theantisainttheantisaint Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    No thank you.
    edited January 2014
    anazonda wrote: »
    Tried that too... not there.

It is there dude, might need to modify a previouly saved off duty costume slot if you don't have one free
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited January 2014
    The ArcGames.com website is back up! Thanks for your patience as we calmed Khan's augments down.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • kirimuffinkirimuffin Member Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    noshuffle wrote: »
    Wonders if this is only for the KDF alts. Recieved it on my KDF alt, but the fed has nothing.

Works fine on my Fed Rom (now what I know what I'm doing, lol). Haven't tried it on an actual Fed yet.
  • coffeemikecoffeemike Member Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    If you wear that male Khan outfit, your toon better have the chest for it... just saying.
  • thestargazethestargaze Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hmmm.. and what are you suppose to do if you have a mac? As far as I know I can't install arc on a mac? Thats a little unfair.
  • weiir1weiir1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It is there dude, might need to modify a previouly saved off duty costume slot if you don't have one free

I'm having the same problem here, not in off duty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The irony that Beta Testing Arc is worth more the dev team than another successful year of STO.

Khan Uniform < Horta. And it's exclusive - charming. That thing I was saying earlier about "not pissing off your customers"? Yeah, you're still doing it.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • oldschooldorkoldschooldork Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Agree 100%
    kantazo1 wrote: »
    Is that a retrofit Scimitars with 12 consoles you talking about? :D :eek:

Even if it was a retrofit Scimitar with 12 consoles, 10 forward and aft weapon slots, fire at will Thaleron weapon and a console that generated 1000 lobi and 5000 zen per day I wouldn't be stupid enough to download the abortion known as ARC.
    AGpDi8m.gif
    I don't care what the header says, I am not now, nor have I ever been, nor will I ever be, an "ARC user".
  • caveelcaveel Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Is there a time limit on claiming this one? And sure wish it wasnt off duty only... could use it on my KDF-Reman to hide his ugly mug in the ROM/KDF uniform :(