test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tailor new command ?

nitefiuunitefiuu Member Posts: 253 Arc User
http://oi41.tinypic.com/24vnx4h.jpg

whoever tells me the working solution that allows some dudes in-game (again) to literally mod any and each costume parts cross-faction wide will get 10.000.000 EC
Battle Trek Online: KILL EVERYTHING
Post edited by nitefiuu on

Comments

• Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Are you weyoun 8 ? :eek:
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    defalusdefalus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Looks Photoshopped, and I don't mean cropping the image to post it on the forums. I mean the Skirt. :P
    Considering it wasn't made with Caitians in mind... it probably would look fake even if it was real.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    sandormen123sandormen123 Member Posts: 862 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    To the OP; -and You didn't see this, because you are running a certain mod, eh?

-just saying.
    /Floozy
  • Options
    nitefiuunitefiuu Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    not running anything, visit drozana and see for yourself what is going on
    Battle Trek Online: KILL EVERYTHING
  • Options
    revandarklighterrevandarklighter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    If that really exists I soooo need that...
  • Options
    legetdumarlegetdumar Member Posts: 263
    edited January 2014
    A federation kitty with a Romulan skirt and an Orion top?? Interesting.....
    Criticism, while never agreeable, is necessary. It is like pain in the body. It brings attention to an unhealthy state of things---Winston Churchill
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Broken Tailor ftw.

For a mere 20,000,000 EC the knowledge is yours.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    revandarklighterrevandarklighter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    With 2 zeros less I might be able to pay that...
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Why is it always about hairy female legs...
  • Options
    ducklesworthducklesworth Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    thay8472 wrote: »
    Broken Tailor ftw.

For a mere 20,000,000 EC the knowledge is yours.

I'll pay that for the info.
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    nitefiuu wrote: »
    http://oi41.tinypic.com/24vnx4h.jpg

whoever tells me the working solution that allows some dudes in-game (again) to literally mod any and each costume parts cross-faction wide will get 10.000.000 EC

(I know this thread was already necroed but I wanted to add my input) Not fake and not photoshopped like others suggested. I saw that player a few months ago in Drozana station standing in the corner on the right side of the bar (probably about the time this thread was created). Not the first time I've seen players with costume pieces they weren't suppose to have.

Before LoR launch there was some sort of chat command that got fixed quickly. The chat command would allow you to use any costume pieces on a character.

I've also heard when LoR launched the tailor was bugged allowing players to use costume pieces they shouldn't have and that was fixed quickly.

The thing is when costume stuff like this get fixed, as long as you don't modify the costume slot and purchase the changes, you can keep it just the way it is and wear the outfit.

To others asking for how to do it, that would be an exploit that could get you banned, or at least suspended, if you did it or even if you told others.
  • Options
    edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yeah, people is just dumb. He is complaining about something that he shouldnt have in-game in first place lol. The game should ask you for 10000 zen, not EC lol. :D