edited January 2014
    kapla1755 wrote: »
    new customization options dreams then I give you: :P

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=14662721&postcount=1

although I though that tailor hack had been fixed prior to LoR release

I'd like those.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Plenty of stuff from this thread they could add for customization.
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=831761
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I agree, the other KDF species (Orions, Lethean etc) need some more attention. A great way to add some KDF only missions to the lineup. I'd love to see more done to the quality of the KDF missions we got in LoR. :D
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
    edited February 2014
    They should take KDF missions with fan-made lore about some of these lesser-known species and turn them into actual missions. Missions like Honor of Ferasa.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • charon2charon2 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    staq16 wrote: »
    Ummm, no. The Lyrans, while similar to the Kzinti and Caitians, are an independent major power allied to the Klingons, while the Caitians are federation members. Bizzarely, in the Starfleet universe the Kzinti end up being staunch Federation allies because of the combined threat of the Klingon / Lyran alliance.

The way i remember it, the lyran empire collapsed, the lyran democratic republic formed out of its remains, and eventually joined the federation. We call them caitans because of copywright stuff.

Everything else is spot on though. Would love to see ferasan ships or atlease an expanding sphere generator console (klingon faction only, forever) in game.
  • vonhellstingvonhellsting Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'd love more Fersan lore and content to be added. I don't even think they explained why the Ferasan joined the Klingons.
    The Lobi Crystals are Faaaakkkkee!
    edited March 2014
    I'd love more Fersan lore and content to be added. I don't even think they explained why the Ferasan joined the Klingons.

Obviously we are planning to claim the empire for ourselves XD.
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The Ferasans didn't join. They were conquered, and the survivors were forced into Service, with the threat of being killed if they didn't submit. Simply put, Ferasa is New Qo'noS.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • catliketypingcatliketyping Member Posts: 611
    edited March 2014
    Arent they just furry Klingons, like Gorn are scaly Klingons?

/ambassador s'taass always cracks me up ;)
    Nessia (KDF Sci)
    IKS Korrasami (Fleet B'rel Bird of Prey Retrofit T5-U)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    lindaleff wrote: »
    The Ferasans didn't join. They were conquered, and the survivors were forced into Service, with the threat of being killed if they didn't submit. Simply put, Ferasa is New Qo'noS.
    cite your source

i have not seen a single piece of information ingame or in the dev blog first introducing them saying they were conquered

in fact, it says right on the first line in said dev blog they joined the klingon defense force; not were conquerored - joined
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited March 2014
    Arent they just furry Klingons, like Gorn are scaly Klingons?

/ambassador s'taass always cracks me up ;)

We are superior to Klingons.
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I wish they would put in the purple and pink jumpsuits they had in the animated series. :P
  • nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Both Lethean and Ferasan need some sort of ships in their.

while many want a carrier id prefer that the Ferasan wasn't there more than enough carriers in the game already id prefer a Raptor or BC.

anything else i can settle for them being foundry made.
    0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok
    edited June 2014
    Much as I want more Ferasan stuff, you should start a new thread if a previous one is over a month old.