Install Arc

Duty Officer Pack Promo Ending Soon [Now Ended]

Comments

• ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    lol cashgrab
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited December 2013
    How this is going to work in PVP? That kill is going to count?

Kill should still count since. You're effectively dead when you activate that console.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • cerritourugcerritourug Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Kill should still count since. You're effectively dead when you activate that console.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Thanks for the answer.

Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
  • aneofthedustaneofthedust Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ah so that's where our tr5 dyson reward go :mad:
    OP Revell : Vote for Vesta!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • o0kami87o0kami87 Member Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

In that case while a vary nice gimmick, it's not too much overkill, I approve. The full 3 piece set does feel a bit like a power creep but the cost/odds of getting all 3 are that which will make it to rare to notice (I hope)
    First, Vice Admiral, U.S.S. Wolf Pack-F, NX-101687-FFirst., Vice Admiral, A.R.W. Moon WolfWolf, I.K.S. Frost Bite
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited December 2013
    ah so that's where our tr5 dyson reward go :mad:

This was never planned to be the T5 Dyson Rep Reward -- that reward is live as of today.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Did not see that coming. Seriously.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
    edited December 2013
    This was never planned to be the T5 Dyson Rep Reward -- that reward is live as of today.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

a big project something like 300k dil 5000marks and 500implants unlocked after the cutscean was going to be the thing that will make ppl actually play this game more but thats my opinion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2013
    a big project something like 300k dil 5000marks and 500implants unlocked after the cutscean was going to be the thing that will make ppl actually play this game more but thats my opinion

My opinion, I'd ignore a project like that completely, I understand the need for grind, it gives developers time to come up with new stuff. But that large of a grind would make just about anyone sick to the stomach.
    First, Vice Admiral, U.S.S. Wolf Pack-F, NX-101687-FFirst., Vice Admiral, A.R.W. Moon WolfWolf, I.K.S. Frost Bite
  • reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Quite a ship, most of the flexibility of an Odyssey plus extra hull, shields, turning, and flight deck. Obvious power creep, but will probably make for some happy cruiser drivers. (I would be but don't gamble. Still nice ship though.)
  • dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    well this is a surprise! the best part is more bug ships arent being added to the game!

basically a +1 ody by the looks of it, and the second dreadnought cruiser, in the same cruiser command category as the galaxy X

voth battlecloak? wow. i wouldn't worry to much about it though, none of these voth ships are at all tac heavy, them having BC will be a purely defensive advantage, they cant exploit the tactical end of it like a raider or warbird could
  • ussultimatumussultimatum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Isn't this thing ludicrously huge?

How does it have a Base Turn rate of 7 and an Inertia of 35?

The Scimitar only has an inertia of 20, for comparison.
  • john98837john98837 Member Posts: 761 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I should know by now not to get my hopes up for a true dreadnought for feds or kdfs, just another cruiser with a few fancy consoles. Don't expect this one to sell doff packs for you like a jhas does.
    edited December 2013
    o0kami87 wrote: »
    My opinion, I'd ignore a project like that completely, I understand the need for grind, it gives developers time to come up with new stuff. But that large of a grind would make just about anyone sick to the stomach.

well you will ignore it but the players that actually play the game and not sit in it for 2 hours per day will be pretty much happy and that things are not that hard to grind you know ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alan171717alan171717 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    well you will ignore it but the players that actually play the game and not sit in it for 2 hours per day will be pretty much happy and that things are not that hard to grind you know ...

Even players who sit in front for two hours a day would be happier (Or at least this one would)
    "I am a travelor of both time and space to be where I have been"
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,275 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I must have this ship!!!!
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • oldschooldorkoldschooldork Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Would have preferred the bug ship myself. Oh well, can't have everything I guess.

Oh yeah, and thanks for the nerf on the sphere dailies. Appreciate it. All you need to do now is nerf the battlezone and this season will be complete. /sarcasm off.
    AGpDi8m.gif
    I don't care what the header says, I am not now, nor have I ever been, nor will I ever be, an "ARC user".
    edited December 2013
    sorry if i offended you alan171717 :) well it will be the same thing as the winter event ship yeh some will grind it 1-2 even 3 months some several weeks but in the end everyone will be happy and thats the most improtant thing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    No kidding. It should have turn of 4 and inertia of 10
  • zathri83zathri83 Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm wondering how long until the pakleds get it nerfed with their tears.
    edited December 2013
    No kidding. It should have turn of 4 and inertia of 10

more like 3 turn and 5 inertia from what i observed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blitzy4blitzy4 Member Posts: 839 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm disappointed, I wanted the torpedo, and the ferengi missile to finally be usable in the rear weapons slots.
    jKixCmJ.jpg
    "..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino

• dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Isn't this thing ludicrously huge?

The Scimitar only has an inertia of 20, for comparison.

its one of those ships thats deceptively large like the kdf carriers and ha'apax, unlike the scimitar and d'deridex. though huge ships, they are both hollow or lanky, this is an extreamly thick ship, who's core body holds a huge amount of volume

i would love for them to release a stat with each ship detailing just how much space the model displaces inside the modeling program. that would be a true measurement of size, and should be the single factor that determines inertia score and turn rate of each ship
  • mosul33mosul33 Member Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Thats just badass, awesome ship. Was thinking its gonna be a sort-of-a copy of Jem Dread with 2 hangars and tactical focused. But I didnt thought of this delivery method, altho I did expected it wouldnt be thru Tier 5 Dyson Rep lol
    Gonna need to replace one embassy flow cap console for this new one on the Palisade, but still a battlle cloak worths it.
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    zathri83 wrote: »
    I'm wondering how long until the pakleds get it nerfed with their tears.

We look for things, things that we can nerf.
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/www/64/c1/64c1a4d307115318dcdf25affb10236a1387428901.jpg

.. OMG it soooo big! *cough*

Hilarious design. I love your perverted humor guys :D
    edited December 2013

The players that actually play? Wow, okay, and what about the ones that don't want to play the same 3 or four missions over and over? I'm in game 4+ hours a day on work days, about one hour is infront of vendors/exchange/bank ex. The other three or more are in events, Borg stfs, Voth zone, New Romulus just to name a few places. but meh, guess everything has it's little nitches.
    Including this ship.
  • ak255ak255 Member Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Probably been asked a lot with the Jem'Hadar Attack Ship, but if I buy the Romulan Survivor DOFF pack off the Exchange, will it still have a chance at giving me the Voth ship?
  • newromulan1newromulan1 Member Posts: 2,229
    edited December 2013
    Quick! It has not been live too long - add the Jen hadar attack ship as a 3rd bonus and this will sell faster than the severs can generate them!
  • karadrewkaradrew Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I was really hoping the next duty officer pack promotion would give the attack ship!
This discussion has been closed.