test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot Enter Delta Volanis Cluster on KDF Alts *team is investigating*

124»

Comments

• mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The third possibility would be to break the warp to Delta Volanis for FEDs, too.

Lol, yeah break it for the Feds too. Make it equal. :P

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • darthwoodarthwoo Member Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Seeing as how there's that fancy new master list of bugs, and this one has been running since last November, perhaps this might be a good one to add to that list?
  • konamerekonamere Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    This has been a bug for close to 6 months now. Please fix this. It took quite some time to get to Marauder and I would like to get the benefit of being one. At least add to the master bug list. I can tell that PW doesn't care about it since there has been no attention. Funny thing is this and some of the other bugs are what made me give up and stop playing the game since February.
  • url1kurl1k Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ...and it's still friggin broke!
  • policestate76policestate76 Member Posts: 1,424 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    konamere wrote: »
    This has been a bug for close to 6 months now. Please fix this. It took quite some time to get to Marauder and I would like to get the benefit of being one. At least add to the master bug list. I can tell that PW doesn't care about it since there has been no attention. Funny thing is this and some of the other bugs are what made me give up and stop playing the game since February.

LOL, more than 6 months.. far more.... i think 1 year alread, probably more.
  • darthwoodarthwoo Member Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited June 2014

I was in the process of completing the DV colonial chain on all my KDF alts just prior to the entrance script breaking, so I can say with some confidence that it indeed started in November.
  • revandarklighterrevandarklighter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014

I think t came with the lor Patch.
    Given that we recently had the 1 year lor anniversary....