test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion for Season 8 test weekend reward

grimus99grimus99 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
As a reward for the test weekend, I think the Tribble should be Tribblesaurus Rex. Seems fitting :)
Post edited by grimus99 on

Comments

• rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    grimus99 wrote: »
    As a reward for the test weekend, I think the Tribble should be Tribblesaurus Rex. Seems fitting :)

Would require rescaling too many environments.

Surely pteratribbledon is the way to go......flying tribbles ftw!
  • breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    grimus99 wrote: »

I agree. It shouldn't give any buffs, though, but rather shoot lasers from its freakin' head upon activation. Two beams, Antiproton damage w/Voth proc, combined damage and cooldown comparable to the secondary attack of a High Density Beam Rifle of the appropriate level. Does not remove other Tribble buffs, since it doesn't apply any of its own.

Oh, and it makes Jurassic Park noises instead of that little cooing noise tribbles usually make. :D

Now that's a tribble I'd use, and it fits the thematically too.
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I am sorry to say, but BranFlakes confirmed earlier that there will be no TestWeekend...

He also said that everyone gets a tribble.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    anazonda wrote: »
    I am sorry to say, but BranFlakes confirmed earlier that there will be no TestWeekend...

He also said that everyone gets a tribble.

That tribble had better have lasers on its freakin' head...
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
    edited November 2013
    That tribble had better have lasers on its freakin' head...

I agree... Seems no more or less nuts than the Lobi as currency.
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
  • captrott1captrott1 Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I guess tribble rewards have become the standard for testing rewards. If I had to voice a preference, I would prefer a unique doff or boff over a tribble.
    edited November 2013
    captrott1 wrote: »
    I guess tribble rewards have become the standard for testing rewards. If I had to voice a preference, I would prefer a unique doff or boff over a tribble.

I'd prefer alternating rewards... Gear... something like that... I already have a breen, reman and Borg mission reward, god knows how many DuOffs, and a handful of tribbles...

I'd like some sets or something different that dosent clog up my inventory all the time (cant mount the most recent tribbles on BOs).

However, since the testing has been taken out of the testing-tribble-reward, i guess I can't complain too much.
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I think it's time for them to come up with some sort of a "pet carrier" so all these tribbles (and other pets) don't take up so many slots in our inventory.
  • jculbertjculbert Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Is this weekend the test weekend?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.fleet7.com
  • johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    jculbert wrote: »
    Is this weekend the test weekend?

There is no Test Weekend. BranFlakes confirmed this earlier.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,671 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i want a baby raptor with lasers on it's head non combat pet so it can take up bank space with the other 30 pets i never summon. can we have the ability to summon out pets without them being in the freaking bag???
    We Want Vic Fontaine