test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Launcher Not Working *Help*

When i start up my launcher i log in and begin to patch. It patches all the way untill patching stops at 148mbs out of 220mbs and the reciving just endlessly goes untill the launcher crashes iv tried turning off patching on demand still does the same thing and iv changed proxies also did a fresh install

Anyone know a fix or can help me?
Thanks
Post edited by jimmyjames81196 on

Comments

• spaldynz83spaldynz83 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    No fix (unfortunately), but for what it's worth, I'm having the same problem - both with holodeck and tribble.

I've re-installed as well, and it still hangs. The launcher is telling me it's got about 550MB left to patch, but once it gets through about 110MB or so, it stops patching and reports that it's still downloading data.

I haven't been able to log in since Thursday, so all in all, pretty frustrating.
    -- I really like parentheses (for some reason).
  • zortherzorther Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Having similar problems. My patcher will patch a couple hundred kB then stop, while continuously downloading. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and eventually the patcher get stuck on something. I've left my computer on for 24 hours and haven't had any luck.

I've run the recommended registry repair tool too.

My problems first started when I broke my steam install trying to use steam backup. I switched to ARC after that hoping ARC would fix things.

Anyone else having similar issues?
  • defiance12defiance12 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    i got an issue with the launcher hanging aswell.. also my launcher is saying the server is down... but i know its not as one of my friends has been on the server about 20minutes ago ingame.

Cryptic this is starting to get a bit annoying... your bringing new stuff in... yet its buggy as hell. and causing players to be left hanging.

is there any gold players suffering with this issue?
  • llunamariallunamaria Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    are stops at 67% for almost two hours, and I updated the tribble yesterday ...... idon to pay, to wait ..... i pay to play!
  • konastretch85konastretch85 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I've been having the same problems for 24hours now, 594mb to download, only get 10-20mb done and it stops. :mad:
  • jammers19jammers19 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Every single time I try to patch, it stops at 113MB and only the recieved data goes up not the patched data.
    This is not right as It shouldn't happen, this has now happened a few times and it has to be fixed....:mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • scottb33scottb33 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Not sure this is right place, but...I'm new to game, loaded everything up, clicked on gateway,, etc., trying to set up characters and, every time, I get the "timed out" error message. Perfectworld says to run in admin or other items. I'm new to gaming. Can I assume you just don't put the dvd in, load and play?