The completely unofficial design the next KDF ship thread! [Oct 2013]

2»

Comments

• Options
    sunseahlsunseahl Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm not great with proposing "ideal" setups but i do have a weapon proposal

[Orion Heavy Cannon Array]

Typically this would come from a new Orion FDC, possibly the battleship finally being released and would be fittable on all KDF ships.

It would fire like a typical disruptor cannon but have stats similar to the Elachi Heavy Cannon while having a special activator fire that fires a charged disruptor burst coated in a layer of Tachyon energy that strips 20-30% of an enemies facing shields.

Where's your Doctrine NOW, mister Voth City Ship?
    Member of the "Disenchanted"
    We don't want what the Feds have. We want the equivalent. We want fairer treatment. Concern, desire, greed to some extent, and passionate belief that the enough people would buy KDF items to make it worth Cryptic's while.
  • Options
    sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    sunseahl wrote: »
    I'm not great with proposing "ideal" setups but i do have a weapon proposal

[Orion Heavy Cannon Array]

Typically this would come from a new Orion FDC, possibly the battleship finally being released and would be fittable on all KDF ships.

It would fire like a typical disruptor cannon but have stats similar to the Elachi Heavy Cannon while having a special activator fire that fires a charged disruptor burst coated in a layer of Tachyon energy that strips 20-30% of an enemies facing shields.

Where's your Doctrine NOW, mister Voth City Ship?

Ooh!!!! I really like this one! Wouldn't need much work to be both balanced and viable;)

Kudos to iconians! Her/His ideas seem to have informed the Mogh Battle Cruiser at the very least! I may have suggested a Mogh-class over a year ago (will have to search all my old posts for which thread) but it wasn't even half as well defined as this. Thank You! Qapla!

I fully support burstdragon323 et al; the KDF needs science vessels that don't suck! The Gorn (science) Support Vessels (in-game) are a bit disappoing. Both Klingon and Orion dedicated Science Vessels with teeth are sorely needed, now more than ever. Romulan ships are science-crazy!

I also support a decent K'Vort Cruiser; NO ONE wants a badly inflated B'rel!

Seeing as this thread actually worked, i plan to get my kitbashed K't'inga out of storage, snap some pics and draft some stats for my Conquest Dreadnought.
    4073703.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
    =A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.