test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Ten Forward Fanfic Page

ambassadormolariambassadormolari Member Posts: 709 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Ten Forward
Over the years, a lot of writers have posted fanfics on Ten Forward, independent of the Literary Challenges. I decided to create this thread to serve as an index, of sorts, of links to these awesome fanfics, arranged by author.

If anyone has a fanfic that they'd like to have linked here, please mention it in a lower post, or PM me.

ambassadormolari:

The Telvenar- When a rift to the Mirror Universe opens, a Starfleet Captain must decide whether or not to grant asylum to an alternate version of himself.

Defection- A member of the Tal Shiar comes to the Romulan Republic, claiming to be a defector. But is she really who she says she is?

The Accused (with sander233)- An Orion serving under the Klingon Empire finds himself charged with treason. He and his allies must race against time to find out who is framing him. Their search will uncover a plot that could shake the entire Empire...

aspi009

Aspi and Crew-- Our Story

azniadeet:

Scars

Fait Accompli- While responding to a distress beacon in an unexplored system, several members of the Federalist crew are involved in a shuttle crash, after which the survivors are forced to come to terms with the fact that their fate was predestined all along

captclazorus

Star Trek: Rubicon

Star Trek: Rubicon (Season Two)

cosmonaut12345

Character Study

catstarsto

Temporal Ambassador series.

cptgold172

Facing Evil

grylak:

Wolf's Reunion

Captain's Holiday

One Night: Emony's Choice

One Night: Bosip's Defiance[/QUOTE]

One Night: Stunshock's Dilemma

gulberat:

The Truth in Illusion.

Conjoined: An Adaptation of the Foundry Mission by DenizenVI

A Gentler Mercy

The Imposition of Ashes

The Other Side of the Valley

That Which We Call A Rose

Elegia Borealis (with knightraider)

TRIBBLE of the Machine (The Chase side-story)

hawku011x

Into Harshness

icegavel

The Highest Honour

ironphoenix113:

Mistakes

jmaster29

Plans and Speculations

jumpingjs

The Alternate Factor

knightraider6:

We Do What We Must, Because We Can

Sins of the Fathers (with sander233, patrickngo and takeshi6)

Standing Ground

Sins of the Fathers 2,Suffer the children (with sander233, patrickngo and takeshi6)

The Hot Gates (with patrickngo)

lauscho

Sundown

lukeminherexx

The Wolfpack 2409

marcusdkane:

The Uniform Code

Leave

The World Turns Around Her

Tales of the Valkyrie

Between the Lines

New Kid in Town

Immaculate Perception

Echoes Upon Distant Shores

The Spires of Pentaxia

Imperfection of Symmetry

mil777:

Life Aboard U.S.S. Canada

milandare

Hospital Pass

nador67:

Stories of Gul Marritza Nador

patrickngo:

In the Shadow of the Light

Orrorsh

Coolng

Pear Shaped

A Family Matter

The Chase (with sander233, takeshi6 and knightraider6)

A Brittle World

Forgiveness

This Is What You Get (with sander 233 and takeshi6)

It's a Dirty, Filthy Business (with takeshi6)

Visiting with the Dead

Short Feature (with gulberat)

Faces in the Flames (with sander233, gulberat, takeshiyamato and knightraider6)

Side Story

A Property Line Dispute (with marcusdkane, gulberat, sander233, knightraider6 and ambassadormolari)

Ante Bellum, Para Bellum- side story to "The Chase."

philipclayberg:

Chapter One

In Medias Res

Terra Incognitae

ryan218

Gate to Nowhere and Everywhere

The Game of Houses- This story is one of honour, glory and intrigue, as Major General Torpal attempts to uncover the truth behind the death of his father, in a mystery that could shake the Empire by its very foundation.

Victorious

sander233:

The Dark Horses (with patrickngo)- When an ancient evil awakens, Emperor Kahless calls on a new breed of warrior to defend the Klingon Empire.

The Road to Ruin (with patrickngo and marcusdkane)- - A rogue prototype starship, a sinister plot, and a trail of mysterious ruins all lead to the Moab System. *What Admiral LaRoca discovers there will alter our galaxy forever...

Wave Goodbye

Slow Burn

Honor Among Thieves (with ambassadormolari)- side story to "A Property Line Dispute."

shervicofvulcan:

U.S.S. Fox- The Logs

shevet:

Fallout

Heresy

Claws

starswordc:

Bait and Switch

Red Fire, Red Planet- Sol. The invincible paradise at the heart of the Federation. What happens when a Lethean mercenary and his motley crew of misfits find their way in? (Novelization of "Second Star to the Right, Straight on 'til Morning".)

Reality is Fluid

The Wrong Reflection-When the Terran Empire steps ups its attacks on the prime universe, Captain Kanril Eleya of the USS Bajor is ordered to travel into the alternate reality and put a stop to it.

superhombre777:

One Last Chance

First Date

Her Majesty's Starship

timeladykate:

Reprise

thesciencer:

Captain Gorel Karn of the U.S.S. Yorktown

worffan101

Invasion (with marcusdkane)- When an alien race from another timeline invades the galaxy and effortlessly destroys every ship that challenges them, it's up to Ael t'Kazanak and her new worst enemy, Nemesis unit designation Three, to save the Federation from certain annihilation.

Iconian- Nemesis unit designation Three has made a number of mistakes in her life...but none quite so bad as mouthing off to an Iconian telekinetic with a bad chitinous mustachio.

The Patagonia Files: Episode One- Meet the Cast

The Patagonia Files: Dark Fire

The Accord

zebgodwin:

Warbird

Unofficial Literary Challenges:

ULC1: The Kobayashi Maru
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ambassadormolari on

Comments

• Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Bait and Switch by yours truly.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Added! Before I go about adding any other links, however, should I:

1) post links to stories-in-progress, or only post links to completed stories?
    2) Post whatever is already in Ten Forward, or only post links with the author's permission?
    3) Write a tiny, one-sentence blurb next to each link describing what the story is about?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,367 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    All of mine are in Ten Forward, starting from Lone Drone. You can feel free to link them, if you want to. I don't think they're all that special, especially next to stuff like "Sins of the Fathers" or "The Chase", but there you go.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Added! Before I go about adding any other links, however, should I:

1) post links to stories-in-progress, or only post links to completed stories?
    I'd be inclined to add stories in progress as long as the person writing it is still active on the forums.
    3) Write a tiny, one-sentence blurb next to each link describing what the story is about?
    It's a good idea, I think, although it might be difficult to get a blurb if the story's just starting.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

• Options
    ironphoenix113ironphoenix113 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Mistakes, by yours truly :D I wrote this to conclude another LC entry, but it does do pretty well as an independent story.
    Vice Admiral Bryan Mitchel Valot
    Commanding officer: Odyssey class U.S.S. Athena
    Admiral of the 1st Assault Fleet
  • Options
    marcusdkanemarcusdkane Member Posts: 7,439 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Will be cool to see everything in one place :cool:
  • Options
    sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    bookmarked and sigged, hope it gets stickied!

edit: thanks for keeping this up-to-date!
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Done, and done! I've also gone ahead and added stuff by marcusdkane, philipclayberg and shevet as well.

Again, if anyone else ha Ten Forward fiction that they'd like to have posted on here, then please let me know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ambassadormolari--I PM'ed you my two. There are only two besides my LC entries as of now. ;)

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    gulberat wrote: »
    ambassadormolari--I PM'ed you my two. There are only two besides my LC entries as of now. ;)

Added! (Character limit dance)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Updated again, to include more stories by knightraider, aspi009, and milandare.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Update: added "Stories of Gul Marritza Nador" by nador67, and "One Last Chance" by superhombre777.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Was there not some talk of making this one sticky? It'd be handy. I'm using it as a reference point, myself.
    8b6YIel.png?1
  • Options
    ironphoenix113ironphoenix113 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I agree with shevet. Might be nice to have easy access to this without having to fill up my bookmarks any more :D
    Vice Admiral Bryan Mitchel Valot
    Commanding officer: Odyssey class U.S.S. Athena
    Admiral of the 1st Assault Fleet
  • Options
    sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Bump. Still want this to get stickied.

Please add to the list:
    Short Feature by patrickngo with gulberat

Slow Burn by sander233
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This should be stickied.
  • Options
    knightraider6knightraider6 Member Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Also please add Sins of the Fathers 2,Suffer the children by myself, Patrickngo, Sander233 and Takeshi6
    "It may be better to be a live jackal than a dead lion, but it is better still to be a live lion. And usually easier." R.A.Heinlein

"he's as dangerous as a ferret with a chainsaw."

• Options
    catstarstocatstarsto Member Posts: 2,149 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Have a look at mine and let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I8F_dZJLpg

The link to the folder is in the description, its divided into parts, as i write it as a weekly series.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Also please add Sins of the Fathers 2,Suffer the children by myself, Patrickngo, Sander233 and Takeshi6

Done! Just added new entries by Knightraider6, Sander233, Philipclayburg and Patrickngo! :)

Re: catstarsto: I'm debating whether or not to include your stuff on the list. While you've obviously put a lot of effort into your Temporal Ambassador series, the main intention of this thread was to hotlink to stories on Ten Forward.

Unless, that is, people think an exception can/should be made in this case?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I had thought about starting a thread to share each part, but I posted it on Deviant Art to count how many views It got and pick up critiques from Trek fans if it was to their liking, to see if starting a real series would be worth it. Sadly I will stop after this fiction, but it will give me more time to do the Foundry Reviews now :D
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    catstarsto wrote: »
    I had thought about starting a thread to share each part, but I posted it on Deviant Art to count how many views It got and pick up critiques from Trek fans if it was to their liking, to see if starting a real series would be worth it. Sadly I will stop after this fiction, but it will give me more time to do the Foundry Reviews now :D

Well, seeing as you've already posted the links to Ten Forward, why not, I'll include it. :D Your "Temporal Ambassador" series has just been added, as has the latest mega-collab by Patrickngo, Sander, Takeshi, et al.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Well, seeing as you've already posted the links to Ten Forward, why not, I'll include it. :D Your "Temporal Ambassador" series has just been added, as has the latest mega-collab by Patrickngo, Sander, Takeshi, et al.

yeah, since its finished I went ahead and just made a thread for it. I think people who are heavy into trek and sto will have fun finding all the easter eggs i left for them. :D
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    UPDATE: Just added "A Gentler Mercy" by Gulberat. If I'm missing any other new stories, please let me know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'll find my stories and send them to you in a PM.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
  • Options
    captclazoruscaptclazorus Member Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=852571

Star Trek Rubicon, by captclazorus.
    A story of a timeship in 2885.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Star Trek: Rubicon" Season 1, Season 2 A new era, a new time, a new crew, a new ship, a new mission...
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment because it will never come again."- Jean-Luc Picard
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    To the OP: If you want this stickied, I recommend PM'ing bluegeek and asking. That's how I got my Foundry Useful Links thread stickied.
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

• Options
    edited December 2013
    Good thinking, I'll get right on that.

Just added "Star Trek: Rubicon" by captainclazorus and "Heresy" by shevet. Also, if anyone wants to PM me any quick blurbs summarizing the plots of their stories (as has already been done with sander233's contributions), then feel free to do so. Otherwise, if you want, I might do it myself for the stories that I've read.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm going to bring this thread to BranFlake's attention and ask to have it stickied. Thanks!
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • Options
    captclazoruscaptclazorus Member Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Just added "Star Trek: Rubicon" by captainclazorus and "Heresy" by shevet. Also, if anyone wants to PM me any quick blurbs summarizing the plots of their stories (as has already been done with sander233's contributions), then feel free to do so. Otherwise, if you want, I might do it myself for the stories that I've read.
    Thanks. I'm thankful for any attention I can get to my modest little series.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Star Trek: Rubicon" Season 1, Season 2 A new era, a new time, a new crew, a new ship, a new mission...
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment because it will never come again."- Jean-Luc Picard
  • Options
    zidanetribalzidanetribal Member Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Congratulations on getting stickied! Here's hoping for a long history of fan fictions.