Install Arc
Options

The Ten Forward Fanfic Page

13»

Comments

• Options
    knightraider6knightraider6 Member Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Added. Also, is it just me, or has the thread been unstickied?

Not just you, it is.
    "It may be better to be a live jackal than a dead lion, but it is better still to be a live lion. And usually easier." R.A.Heinlein

"he's as dangerous as a ferret with a chainsaw."

• Options
    sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    There must be mistake. Perhaps BranFlakes forgot to use Gorilla Glue?
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I think Smirk may have been trying to "clean up" and unpinned this one--perhaps by mistake.

Perhaps he could fix this for us? (Hint, hint. ;) )

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    ambassadormolariambassadormolari Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Updated, with "Ante Bellum, Para Bellum" by Patrickngo and "Character Study" by Cosmonaut12345.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    *AHEM.*
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    New category: Unofficial Literary Challenges. ULC 1: The Kobayashi Maru.

And a new fic, The Wrong Reflection. When the Terran Empire steps ups its attacks on the prime universe, Captain Kanril Eleya of the USS Bajor is ordered to travel into the alternate reality and put a stop to it.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    ambassadormolariambassadormolari Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Updated!

I should add that I'm sorry I haven't been updating this thread as of late. Ever since it was unstickied, I was unsure if people would even be using it anymore. Now that I know that people do, indeed, still want their fanfics posted here, I'll make sure to keep updating it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    xungnguyenxungnguyen Member Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Star Trek: Ascension Chapter 1: Team Plasma’s Entrance

by: Asaki Inoue

Sapphire: Admiral’s log, stardate 92736.74. We have entered a dimension that my Caitian superior and I know. My crew have asked me about the Pokemon that I have at my side. Amber and I are keeping it a secret since the Undine are able to use psionic attacks against us and Admiral Tuvok has ordered Amber and me to investigate the Pokemon dimension and see if Starfleet Intel can send a fleet of ships including Voyager to provide assistance to the inhabitants. The Lost Lapras will be the flagship of the fleet and I may have to get a Vesta class ship to replace my current Rhode Island class ship I found in one of the drydocks in the mirror dimension. The Romulan Republic will send another team to investigate this dimension and the KDF declined since Worf decided not to intervene in Starfleet-Republic operations. The Iconians may try to send the Elachi to stop us again, but we are prepared for them. *The log ends.*

Amber: I need to talk with Sylveon before beaming down with you. Meet me at Starbase 37 when I’m done. *teleports to her vessel, the USS Catnip IV*

Sapphire: Yes Amber-san. *orders the helm officer to set a course to Starbase 37.*

Isabella: May I come with you Admiral?
    Sapphire: No. You have to stay with the crew while Amber and I meet at Starbase 37.
    Isabella: Yes madam.
    Sapphire: Good. Please don’t try to turn dead Pokemon into Kobali zombies Isabella.
    Amber: May I have some milk please?
    Sapphire: Yes *hands her the milk*
    Amber: Thank you very much *drinks*
    *MIKE comes in the bridge*

Mike: Hello Sapphire, do you need any help?
    Sapphire: Don’t let the Kobali know about this dimension. If they arrive here, send a Caitian to spy on them.
    Mike: Yes.
    Sapphire: Go Lapry! *sends her out*
    Lapry: What do you want Sapphire? I was going to finish my tea.
    Sapphire: Gaul might arrive at any moment. Contact Amber-san for me please.
    Lapry: Okay Sapphire but, I need to finish my delicious tea.
    Sapphire: Okay Lapry. Do not let Isabella get near the dead cats.
    Amber: I hope she doesn’t get Aunt Abigail.
    Lapry: I hope she doesn’t get my dead uncle also.
    Sapphire: Okay everyone. Amber, Lapry, and I will teleport to the starbase while one of my crewmates takes command of the ship.
    Amber and Lapry: Okay. *The team teleports to the starbase.*
    Part 2

*We are at the starbase*
    Lapry: Why are we here?
    Sapphire: I’m going to receive permission to test your Mega Evolution in a Pokemon battle. I’m not sure what Ghetsis is planning to do once Q’Nel’s here. *gives her a Laprasite*
    Amber: If the Kobali are allies of Team Plasma, this is going to be a problem for us Sapphire. I will modify our ships with the Kobali technology you discovered on the Samsar prototype. Alert Commander Jarok about the situation. Sensors have picked up a group of cryo chambers containing a large pod of Laprases. I cannot let the Kobali reach them first.
    Sapphire: Mike, two to beam up. *beams up to the ship.*
    Lapry: Let’s get to those cryo chambers first Sapphire so you can initiate revival and medical assistance to them. I hope they’re okay.
    Sapphire: Okay Lapry. Helm, proceed to the chambers at warp 6. Engage! *The ship goes to warp.*

*We have arrived at the cryo pods. Amber’s ship is next to ours.*

Amber: I will cover you Sapphire. Get the pods aboard your ship so we can begin the revival process.
    Sapphire: Yes Amber-san. *gets the pods aboard the ship using tractor beams. Mike then attempts to revive the occupants.*

Mike: Sapphire, something’s wrong here. Some of the Lapras are experiencing severe flashbacks about Team Plasma and the Undine. Please come to the medbay to initiate a mind meld with them.
    Sapphire: Okay. Lapry, come with me to the medbay.
    Lapry: Okay. Fiona, you can take over for me and Sapphire.

Fiona: Yes. T’Vrell, scan for anomalies that could resemble Undine rifts.

T’Vrell: Aye Admiral. *scans for the anomalies.* Sensors are showing an unknown rift. There are ships coming out and they look like Starfleet vessels, but have a different warp signature and the weapons are the Herald antiproton beams and chroniton torpedoes. The crews are members of Team Plasma
    Fiona: Oh no. Red alert! *End of chapter*
    temporal_lapras__royal_flagship__by_lapry101-dbutq96.png

"Simba, you have forgotten me. You have forgotten who you are … you are my son and the one true king." (Mufasa)