test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

IDIC Tribble Now Available! [Update: 9/27/13 @ 2:20PM]

13»

Comments

• thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Why is the C-Store IDIC Tribble a purple item and the mission received one a blue item?

They appear to have the same stats.
  • theultimatextheultimatex Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The IDIC Tribble in C-Store, Account-bound Lobi, a return of the Crystalline Catastrophe Event...

What's behind all this sudden generousity?

Why is it in C-Store? Why did they take away free one or is it till free but just in Store?

And Lobi is account wide? Woohoo. Now i can spend mad money on unlocking a bunch of boxes then.
  • eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    edited September 2013
    IDIC Tribble, Crossfire Tribble, Fleet Tribble, Dilithium Tribble, Rihanna Tribble, Nukara Tribble, Borg Tribble, Undine Tribble, Cryo Tribble, Triolic Tribble, Shard of Possibilities, what any other tribbles I've missed, etc.

I want them all, butt how on Earth Spacedock can I equip them all and use them? We have still only four lousy device TRIBBLE to use. When will we eventually get an upgrade to six or eight of those? I'd at least like to equip IDIC, Dilithium, Rihanna, Nukara, Fleet and Shard of Possies in my active devices. Six instead of four would already be a great improvement. And if we could have eight, I'd also equip the Borg Tribble and purrhaps the Cane of Byrna or whatever this is called. Not to even start talking of hypos or shield charges or energy cells.
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • cyberman42cyberman42 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The extremely sought-after IDIC Tribble is now available in the C-Store! Read more to learn about it and its unique ground buffs.

Click here to read more.

you I think you should fix the tribble be for put up in the store for people to buy that Tribble is broke you and use the buff but wen you go in red alert go away or is this working as intended?
  • tongi02tongi02 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Is it nerfed than the free one?:confused:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Always move forward, even if it's one step at a time..
  • linyivelinyive Member Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Tactical: 2.5% Damage Increase
    Engineer: +2.5 Damage Resistance Rating
    Science: +0.02 Health Regen
    As I have been trying to point out, the affect of this tribble is 'null'.

'Tribble of Borg' would be the better purchase.
  • breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So, does this mean that other 'limited' or 'special' items, like the Red Matter Capacitor, will also become available on the C-store?

Yeah, see that I might be willing to buy. Set it as account-wide, and I'd definitely be willing to spend some Zen on it. This... a nice idea, but there are better (and mutually exclusive) options available.
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited September 2013
    Update: 9/27/13 @ 2:20PM: Hi Captains, We've temporarily taken the Tribble out of the C-Store while we work to resolve a bug with it. This is only temporarily and we'll make another post once it's available again. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.