1235»

Comments

• yreodredyreodred Member Posts: 3,527 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    • PVP community ask for a Buff
    • Cryptic give us a nerf
    • PVP community is to blame.

I just love your reasoning.

So the PvP community WANTED double-tab Beam overload?

Seriously i don't get it, why do things like that get decided in the PvP forum?
    Only a very small part of the playerbase is actually doing PvP, the other part is doing almost entirely PvE, which demands other tactics and different approaches.

Still PvP players entitle themselves to decide whats best for all of us?
    Seriously this sucks.
    "...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--" - (TNG) Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie

A tale of two Picards
    (also applies to Star Trek in general)
  • wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    With the character improvements to the skin and hands mentioned, will we ever see the custom skins updated to be full body? With all the open uniforms, it would be nice to get the infected skin on the hands and body, as well as some of the other species skins, like Reman, or Saurian.

As it stands now, it looks really bad, having them all end very obviously at the neck like that, especially in the promo pictures. is there any chance to fix this?
  • badname834854badname834854 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    How about learning to play the damn game and less QQ?

Science is not about damage.If you can do damage with a science toon in a sci ship cryptic should nerf the hell out of whatever sci thing you use on that ship.Science is for debuff not for damage .

That's fine and all, but this game pretty much ranks EVRYTHING via DPS. You want 1st place in an STF/FA? Step right up with you DPS builds...

...not so fast, SCIENCE CAPTAINS!!!