test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Survey disqualification

ronofborgronofborg Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
What are we suppose to do for support on the game or the websites. I have tried to access support from both websites but no luck. All i wanted to complain about was when i tried to do the earn zen and opened 2 surveys i was disqualified because i was "white or caucasian". where do i send in a complaint!
Post edited by ronofborg on

Comments

• anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ronofborg wrote: »
    What are we suppose to do for support on the game or the websites. I have tried to access support from both websites but no luck. All i wanted to complain about was when i tried to do the earn zen and opened 2 surveys i was disqualified because i was "white or caucasian". where do i send in a complaint!

You don't.... The surveys are voluntary, and surveys are ALWAYS excluding certain groups in favor of others.

A survey that would include every target-audience under any condition is worth nothing, since the results will be to broad to use for any kind of research.

You have the wrong skin color for the survey... Though luck... It's not like the world is ending.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • romeowhiskey4romeowhiskey4 Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    With all due respect...if they require a balanced result and the majority of their answers have been from white/Caucasian groups, they don't need more from that particular creed. so, in essence they are being biased whilst trying to be non biased with the end results... Bit like some employers will actively seek employing disabled people or ethnic minorities over able bodied/ethnic majorities, to show equality etc... Not like many people really cares about that anyway...but it looks good... 'Look! We have 4 disabled people in our workforce and 16 Muslims! Aren't we good??' Pfft... Who cares? Aren't we beyond that now? It's all very 1960's...
  • cgta1967cgta1967 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    sing with me:

"despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage..."

ronofborg wrote: »

Without commenting on why you want to contact support, if you're having trouble with the support website you can always send an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com.

Also see this thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=267893
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    If you want/need the ZEN that badly, then 'fudging' your answers a bit is the obvious solution...

Though this is not something I do myself, it is the only rational answer to your 'problem'.

<shrug>
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif