Comments

• Options
    eevee1321eevee1321 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Tactical Photonic
  • Options
    starhawke1701starhawke1701 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Have or don't need everything but Photonic so I guess my vote goes there too
  • Options
    lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have to say it's interesting how many want the Photonic Officers. Right now I have so many special/unique BOffs that I can't use them all. I don't think I'd pick up a photonic one even if it was on sale simply due to that.

Not that it really matters much as I haven't used the Lobi store before, so it doesn't affect me at all which one goes on sale. I just find that interesting.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • Options
    mrcaton1mrcaton1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I vote for the timeship pack.
  • Options
    starsweetserstarsweetser Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    been a player now for over a year seen the game get better and enjoy playing. looking forward the winter event coming up have a few suggestions if you want to hear them. if so email me thanks at ajs7us@yahoo.com :D
  • Options
    mcwolfcastlemcwolfcastle Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Eeny, meeny, miny, time shuttle.
  • Options
    firebird1388firebird1388 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Romulan Borg officer
  • Options
    sonicemansoniceman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I vote for the liberated Romulan Borg
  • Options
    farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I doubt I will buy anything off this. Since I barely got lobi as it is. Every time I think I got what I want from the C store. Then finally can open the boxes I saved. Then more pops up.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • Options
    loosolyterreloosolyterre Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Photonic Tactical Officer :D
  • Options
    imadoctornotaimadoctornota Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Really? The Photonic Tactical Officer has the high vote? It's only Blue quality (aka, lame)

Oh well.
    Thanks for the expansion that had "as much content as the last"
    9 Episodes = 30+ episodes...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's pronounced "S.T.O." "Stow" sounds idiotic! lol
  • Options
    ageroth1ageroth1 Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I vote for the Timeship shuttle.
  • Options
    armani1971armani1971 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I've been wanting to get the Liberated Borg Romulan Science Officer for a while now, but am a bit short on Crystals. That way I can have a completely Borg away team for my Reman.

So for me, it would have to be the Liberated Borg Science Officer all the way.
  • Options
    mirax#1711 mirax Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'd like to see the Romulan Borg Officer, as it would be the first Romulan item discounted.:eek:
    Of all the ideas that became the United States, there's a line in the Declaration of Independance that's at the heart of all the others. "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and provide new Guards for their future security."
  • Options
    gypsybladegypsyblade Member Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The photonic officer is horrible, it doesn't stand out while on ground whatsoever.

My vote is for the Timeship Shuttle personally, I'm just missing its Deflector to complete my own shuttle. :)
  • Options
    hanumriwanhanumriwan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Why people like to vote on that rubbish photonic tactical officer? Its weak, not worth the price. I guess people just go for the looks. I vote for the Timeship Shuttle.
  • Options
    mrbluegreysfmrbluegreysf Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yes yes and yes please... I'll take that photonic BOff ;)

Great sales promo!

~MBG
  • Options
    alfmanicusalfmanicus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Tho. fighter but, latinum is the media of exchange??
  • Options
    screamingiraffe2screamingiraffe2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    vote is for the timeship
  • Options
    pwefailpwefail Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    everything .
    The player formerly known as Chunter.
  • Options
    ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I already have bridge officers out the ying yang. Well okay maybe the photonic officer as long as you can pick gender!
  • Options
    johncampbell07johncampbell07 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have two points to make on this, if anyone is interested. I've been playing STO since the beginning and have thoroughly enjoyed it. Bugs have been a major irritant and there have been some not so great ideas thrown into the mix as well a some terrific ones. Many changes since the beginning and I have to admit that each time they occurred I was majorly against it, but they haven't been as bad as I thought they would be and for the most part have actually been quite good.

1) The Photonic Tac officer is quite good. However, with certain items viewed as higher value for their capability it makes for an achievement and as such it can be converted to energy credits at a higher value. Taking that away means less opportunity to gain the reward of a higher value. The same effect was once placed with Saurian Bridge Officers with the +5 efficiency trait. Now that is a thing of the past as someone decided to make it too common and added other features to the game that readily cover for it.

2) Worse yet is the constant nerfing of capabilities and after someone has dedicated their time and resources to achieve something. That's just not right, but to make that same matter even worse we now are faced with having features that people spend real hard earned currency on, real dollars, real cash, on store specific items only to have them nerfed as well. That is not only not right, it's theft.

People use real money to buy "Zen" (formerly Cryptic points). They then use those Zen to purchase Zen store items and capability that is stated and used.

Look at it this way. If you go to a store and buy a 4 slice toaster, take it home for use, and then sometime later someone from the store barges into your home and replaces your 4 slice toaster with a two slice toaster, what are you going to call that?

It's one thing for STO to nerf something that one achieves in-game, but items that are purchased with cash? That makes the Feringi look downright saintly.
  • Options
    captainjgeecaptainjgee Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    No interest to me, since I have never or will never open any locked boxes I can't get any Lobi.

Btw this offer can't have anything to do with the ship console icon fiasco and an attempt to distract players? Or perhaps after the free Z-store items promo went belly up they can now blame players for the items that go on offer.
  • Options
    sixoffortyninesixoffortynine Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I vote for the liberated romulan Borg BO, cause I like the idea of a Borg Crew.
  • Options
    pupibirdpupibird Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The message behind this voting - same as the week of
    giveaways while the summerevent - has been understood.

Rage has been disabled (temporary)
    Bug sadness has been disabled (temporary)
    Forum sarcasm has been disabled (temporary)

;)
  • Options
    nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I notice they were not generous in adding a ship to that list. Pity. My response to this vote is... I don't care.
    Tza0PEl.png
This discussion has been closed.