Install Arc
Options

Lobi Store Promo Voting [Voting has ended]

Comments

• Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Photonic Tactical Officer.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    gordian76gordian76 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Photonic Tactical Officer, definitely.
  • Options
    bekstorm0czbekstorm0cz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I em woting for photonic officer
  • Options
    zgearhart87zgearhart87 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Photonic Officer
  • Options
    azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Voted for the shuttles.

But hey, since I can't afford anything in the Lobi store on any character, so after this point I'll say good luck to those who do.
  • Options
    theantisainttheantisaint Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    None of the above.

The most appealing would be the 800 lobi ships, but that would mean having a sale on an item with some substance vs total fluff.
  • Options
    automanzeroautomanzero Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    photonic officer pleazee!
  • Options
    topsettopset Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »

This. Then I can buy one cheap off the exchange.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kirk's Protege.
  • Options
    tikonovtikonov Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Voted for the shuttle ,
    already have one of each of the boffs :p
    the photonic tac is neato looking an all, even though theirs no customize for him i dont think i would change much on him anyway (except maybe height/bulk) wish they would fix the fed one so he wouldnt beam out in with KDF transporter effects tho ...

: but the borg sci officer was really disappointing , she cannot even wear the 'borg suit' all the other liberated boffs can wear and her uniform selection is buggy as hell ( depending on faction/allegiance choice : you might end up with a choice of 0 outfits for her )

Its worth noting that the timeship shuttle unlocks a new ship material for the actual timeships :D
  • Options
    v3nnv3nn Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    A bit hard to decide between Liberated Borg Romulan Science Officer and
  • Options
    lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I couldn't care less about the small craft (shuttles/fighter). I already bought the Romulan Borg for my Lib Borg Romulan captain, and it can't be used by a Fed or KDF Captain... I don't have a Photonic Tactical Officer on any of my toons, but I believe it can be used by any faction, so has the most versatility in that regard.

I'll vote for Photonic Tactical Officer.

Of course the point is moot, I'm not spending Lobi on any of those items... But as Topset mentions, maybe I can get a PTO cheaply off the Exchange after the sale.

:cool:

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • Options
    kingdoxykingdoxy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Photonic Tactical Officer makes the most sense.

Everyone should have got a free shuttle during the summer giveaway and that should hold them over for now.
  • Options
    borgx666borgx666 Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i want the Romulan Borg female
    Sto%20Final.png
  • Options
    dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Voted for the shuttles.

But hey, since I can't afford anything in the Lobi store on any character, so after this point I'll say good luck to those who do.

Voted for the timeships - but I have the same problem as you do. Not enough crystals, not enough resources to get them with. :(

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited August 2013
    UPDATE! Voting ends tomorrow, Tuesday, August 27 at 2PM PDT instead of Wednesday, August 28 at 11:59AM PDT. I've updated the blog with this change.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    brigadooombrigadooom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Photonic tac officer, I guess.
    ----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    azyurionazyurion Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So far it looks like the muppets are pushing the photonic tac boff to the forefront. Of course thats exactly what every captain needs...yet another tactical boff. Seriously, though, don't these people realize that the Photonic Tactical Boff isn't even that good? At least the Borg brings useful passives. Anyway, looks like I'll be waiting for the next round to spend my long stored Lobi, let alone acquiring more.
  • Options
    nephilim83nephilim83 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I voted for "meh"
  • Options
    damzelltrilldamzelltrill Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Liberated Borg Officer please.
    A Trill, a Gorn, a Jem'Hadar, Bejoran and a Voth walk into a bar, and the Bartender asks "What is this a Joke?"
    "Nope, just my away team" the trill replies before ordering a round for the bar.
  • Options
    burstdragon323burstdragon323 Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Dont know why people are voting for the Holo-Tac. Its worthless. I voted for the Timeship Shuttle.
  • Options
    dessniperdessniper Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Make lobi crystals ACCOUNT WIDE
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    dessniper wrote: »
    Make lobi crystals ACCOUNT WIDE

+1! The character lock is ridiculous and seems profit motivated. It is the second biggest reason I hold the whole Lobi economy in contempt...:) Seriously, I believe this currency was snidely named for the context in which Lobi were introduced in canon : as one of Quark's attempted scams on a gullible customer...lol. Each to his own and there's one born every minute...:)
  • Options
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Dont know why people are voting for the Holo-Tac. Its worthless. I voted for the Timeship Shuttle.

Indeed. It's not a very good boff at all.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I already bought the Romulan Borg for my Lib Borg Romulan captain, and it can't be used by a Fed or KDF Captain...
    :cool:

This is a different Borg BOff. It is cross faction.
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Neither really as I have nothing to do with the Lobi store. Therefore I cannot vote.
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    andrjiandrji Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    +1 Liberated Borg Officer
  • Options
    valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Liberated!
    (The Photonic is useless!)
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • Options
    robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Voted for the time ships but won't be purchasing anything since I already have the widow fighter on my fed
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gemetzelgemetzel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I already have the Widow Fighter, Timeship and Tactical Officer so the Liberated Borg Romulan would be nice!
  • Options
    valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    BTW: i miss the vote for "Make Lobi Accountwide"
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
This discussion has been closed.