test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Soo Much crashing

soo anytime i go into a stf or anything else i.e fleet actions i laggout or crash due to the issues with your datacenter that uses cognets bandwidth and cognet has issues with verizon atm so us verizon customers have to live with them not letting us be on star trek online when we want to be so please move to a better data center that does not violate consumer rights. all verizon did was ask them to pay for the network that they are connecting to witch is owned by verizon and cognet was like nope sorry.

i am crashing due to lagg cuased by cognet <-
Post edited by casperdudesd on

Comments

• Options
    crownvic2doorcrownvic2door Member Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have noticed that as well, constant crashing, excessive lag, it is so bad, I will click on something and a min later it activates...it depends on what i click on...game is unplayable for me right now due to this...I cant even do basic foundry missions.

And before anybody asks, Its not me, I tested using speedtest and pingtest..
    And no, i don't use version.
  • Options
    bayonettawiccanbayonettawiccan Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have noticed that as well, constant crashing, excessive lag, it is so bad, I will click on something and a min later it activates...it depends on what i click on...game is unplayable for me right now due to this...I cant even do basic foundry missions.

And before anybody asks, Its not me, I tested using speedtest and pingtest..
    And no, i don't use version.

Ditto. This has been going on for a long time now! :mad: