test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Summer Giveaway - Day 3 [Now Complete]

Comments

• hevachhevach Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have a few engines off the yellowstone from back when they weren't bound, but it'll be nice to be able to get it on other characters now now.
  • kirimuffinkirimuffin Member Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Oh, YAY. I've got the To'Duj, but not the Yellowstone. This is a happy day. :) Thanks so much!!
  • captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,449 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    A Yellowstone and a To'duj AWESOME

I too was expecting the Delta Flyer, but I'll take them joyfully :D

Itadakimasu!
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • valetheonvaletheon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    To claim it you need a free ship slots - as is stated.

I Do already. Even got rid of another right before just to be sure.

EDIT: Actually it did go to my ships, but still one in the overflow for some reason.
    "Sometimes we're freakin idiots, and that's fun" -Fleetmate

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    One of many reminders that i'm not a REAL Romulan. >_<
  • captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I've not posted my thanks in any of these threads yet.

I'm very happy with this. I've already got the Delta Flyer, and the Yellowstone would have been my first choice for the Federation side ship so I'm very happy with that. I didn't have the To'duj either, so that's great too.

But even if the Federation side ship would have been the Flyer I'd have been happy for everyone else. Thanks folks!
  • tlamstriketlamstrike Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Not items I really wanted but ones that I did not have this time. I'll find a use for them somewhere.

But I know these last three giveaways made many in our fleet happy. Can't wait to see what else shows up.
    My Romulan Liberated Borg character made it to Level 30 and beat the (old) Defense of New Romulus with the skill point bug. :D
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    After two times in a row of I already have now two at once of I do not have.

Awesome; thanks Cryptic & PWE! :)
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I just realized that me Klingon toon Didn't have the shuttle...

Yaaay for me... I got a Freebie!!!

:D
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited August 2013
    Correction to the blog:
    current wrote:
    This shuttle also includes a Non-combat Yellowstone Runabout pet that can be launched from your starship. It's automatically added as a 'power' that can be slotted to your power tray while in space.
    change wrote:
    This shuttle also includes a Non-combat Yellowstone Runabout pet that can be launched from your starship. You may find that the pet is put into your overflow bag.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • brigadooombrigadooom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    A ship I didn't have :D however I did already have the To'duj, somehow :(
    ----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deklak1deklak1 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    thank you for the both shuttle's
    can't wait what you give tomorrow and Friday :)
  • blassreiterusblassreiterus Member Posts: 1,294 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for the fighter, I already had the Yellowstone, but not the fighter.
    Star Trek Online LTS player.
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thanks :) That's three (actually 4) items I didn't own ^^ (well, the DS9 uniform technically from the exchange, but now it's account wide ^^). Maybe I can do shuttle missions and actually survive *gg*
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Now this is an interesting call...

The Yellowstone (buffed up EC runabout, which is a slightly buffed up Type-8) for the Feds, but the actual fighter (cannons and all) for the KDF...

Not only does this promo actually cover both sides, but it gives an actual reason (however small) to fly KDF, cannons in atmosphere events... ;)

Now, is it possible to move the tetryon gas engine from a Fed to my KDF via mail/account bank? :P
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited August 2013
    valetheon wrote: »
    I Do already. Even got rid of another right before just to be sure.

EDIT: Actually it did go to my ships, but still one in the overflow for some reason.

That's the non-combat pet :) You can get it into your normal inventory once you have space.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • trhrangerxmltrhrangerxml Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Awesome! Thank you.
    Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again? :D
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Correction to the blog:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Cool.. We get the pet too!

STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • tobar26thtobar26th Member Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Haha it would be the only two small craft I've ever bought! Oh well, i might win tomorrow ;-)
  • aquitaine985aquitaine985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thanks Cryptic! I wasn't too fussed about the uniforms, had them all. But I have been eying up this fighter for quite awhile, thank you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Aquitaine985
    Lag Industries STO PvP Fleet - Executive
    A Sad Panda of Industrial calibre.
    2010: This is Cryptic PvP. Please hold the line, your call is very important to us...
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    OK, whoever makes the decisions on these giveaway items - THANK YOU!
    I'm currently on 4/4! :D Again you pick stuff I don't have yet and I love you for that! :D

The Yellowstone runabout? I considered getting it a while ago, will be a much appreciated addition in my ship's shuttlebay!

And the To'duj fighter - improved since the launch of LoR with a battlecloak. Heck yeah! Qapla'!

Now Cryptic, if you hit me up with the right ship again tomorrow you could easily get me to spend another 4k Zen immediately after. :D Think about it and use your psychic powers. :cool:
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yay! Didn't have the Yellowstone! :D

Though I already owned the To'duj. :P

Come to think of it, surprised Klingons have such limited Shuttlecraft. Hopefully we will someday see the Orion Interceptor or Maruaders to be playable.
  • ocean1ocean1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Jackpot, Thanks.
  • mav75mav75 Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thanks!

/10 char
  • dragongod17dragongod17 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This has been a good giveaway for me so far. Picked up the DS9 Uniforms from Monday, and picked up the To'Duj Fighter today. I'm looking forward for the Thursday and Friday KDF ships (Hopefully, one of them is a tier 5 ship).

Thank you very much, Cryptic.
  • psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I would've preferred the Peregrine, but at least this way I can use the Type 6 material on the Danube. ;) Thanks.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Woot! Day 3 Bingo Winner for me!

I have only ever purchased the Delta Flyer (I'm not too fond of the small craft playstyle), so I'll happily claim these two offered items for free!

Yay FREE!

Thanks Cryptic!

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • drowrulesupremedrowrulesupreme Member Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    To begin, a big thank you.
    I was totally convinced it would be the Delta Flyer (since it was once craftable and so many already owned it this way) but to see the Yellowstone.... totally out of the blue in my eyes and a massive bonus.
    As for the To'Duj... WOOT! Love my Klingon shuttle but this is what I've been waiting for.
    "...we are far more united and have far more in common with each other than the things that divide us.”
    Jo Cox 22.6.1974 - 16.6.2016

• idronaidrona Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Sweet, thanks. The Yellowstone looks much cooler than the regular Runabout I think, and looks are important in space!

EDIT: Nevermind. :)
    signwidrona.png
  • xtern1tyxtern1ty Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Claimed, thank you! :)
  • bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Now that's what i want in the game, a horse for land travel.

As soon as I saw the new Nimbus III zone, I wanted horses. It's canon! ;)

Seriously, thanks Cryptic! I don't have the Yellowstone, looking forward to claiming that.
This discussion has been closed.