test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Connecting to login server

Good day,

I hope you all don't mind me posting this problem here.
I was wondering, does anyone else is having problem on login in into the server? At the moment I'm having that kind of problem.

Usually it would either stuck at the "Connecting to login server" or whenever I manage to get into my character selection and let the game load the map, they end up getting disconnected along the way. Had to make a couple of tries in order to come online.

Anyone has the problem too? Or is it just my internet that is playing around with me during my morning gameplay?
Post edited by celestiaseven on

Comments

• dllmmodllmmo Member Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm having issues connecting to both game server and website. Massive load time on both.
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    dllmmo wrote: »
    I'm having issues connecting to both game server and website. Massive load time on both.

There was an outage with all PWE websites but that issue has (obviously) been fixed.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• dllmmodllmmo Member Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    askray wrote: »
    There was an outage with all PWE websites but that issue has (obviously) been fixed.

It was a couple of tries, but I finally came through :)
  • celestiasevencelestiaseven Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm still having trouble connecting to the game at the moment >_<;
    Keep getting that server timed out. Hope, I'm not the only one at the moment.
  • tekreddantekreddan Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2013
    at least all of u get a failure message, after I click on login in the launcher nothing happens,as if I never clicked..if I missspell my name or dont write my password it tells me though.

Even run that steam game file control thing and it downloaded 4 Gigs in about 5 hours, and does it help? Nope..(sry kinda reads more agressive than I meant it to be :o)
  • alexsanderitaalexsanderita Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    SO we have a Community Moderator already posting in various topics related to the same issue (new patch broke game)

but still no word from a dev/staff/company member yet in any one of them.

Don't know if you realize that this way you're encouraging anger amongst your customers...
    I still dream from time to time about using the Gateway to doff off-game in spare minutes as we were told