test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Launcher Autoupdate not connecting

Hi,

Since the last patch I have had numerous issues with getting the game to load. At first I could hit engage on the patcher but the game would freeze on the 'Cryptic' screen.

So I uninstalled the game and re-installed (on both Steam and from the STO website) and now the launcher won't open. I get a popup saying 'Unable to establish connection to Patch Server'.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Post edited by scister on

Comments

• Options
    deutchcraftdeutchcraft Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have the exact same problem. Its driving me nuts
  • Options
    azngal8907azngal8907 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Having the same problem. I have re-installed the game on my primary playing computer and still no go. Still states that it is unable to connect to Patch Server check internet connection. I tried installing the game on to other computers I have and still the same message pops up. I have already contacted Tech Support and they did not help at all. Told me to do the same things that I have already tried.

Very frustrated right now and for sure others that are having the same problem are as well.
  • Options
    captainleavittcaptainleavitt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same problem here. i'm really annoyed right now.
  • Options
    scisterscister Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi Guys,

After checking other threads on similar subjects I found out it was my firewall. I just temporarily disabled it and am now patching the game. Give it a go.