test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tal'Diann / Tal-Diann (KDF-allied/Fed-allied) = Fleets of the New Romulan Republic

Comments

• Options
    bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    As Republic and allied crews celebrated the peace with the Iconians, First Marshal Lytle reviewed long-range sensor scans, in the direction of the Alpha Quadrant. The Terran Federation forces were moving slightly swifter than usual, but he could not make out any patterns yet. Something was afoot, though, and he intended to find out what. After the festivities had ceased, the process began for departure.

Join the Tal'Diann/Tal-Diann Armada, and be part of this action.
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
  • Options
    protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
    edited September 2015
  • Options
    lilithene666lilithene666 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    kq1mSKp.jpg
    31zGn5b.jpg
  • Options
    rexyfrexyf Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    I'm leaving a comment here because the fleet leader gets anxious if nobody says anything for too long.
  • Options
    Are you Romulan? Are you Reman? Why join the fleet of a foreign power which merely welcomes you in order to exploit your labor to build up a foreign power's military might, when your Republic needs you? Join the Tal'Diann and work for a better future and a better New Romulus.
  • Options
    protogoth wrote: »
    Are you Romulan? Are you Reman? Why join the fleet of a foreign power which merely welcomes you in order to exploit your labor to build up a foreign power's military might, when your Republic needs you? Join the Tal'Diann and work for a better future and a better New Romulus.

Supported by the Imperial Union of Planets, and the Orion Syndicate.
    R E M A I N

• Options
    Now that the war is over, the Special Reconnaissance & Exploratory Corps (under command of khre'Riov Triana ir'Carraya t'Kohhverel), which falls under the Information Collection Coordination and Intelligence Requirement Management Division of the Military Intelligence Wing of the Tal'Diann, will be undertaking more expeditions on behalf of the New Romulan Republic. Do you yearn to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no Rihanha or Havranha has gone before? Apply today.
  • Options
    Spread your wings out, beyond the New Romulan Hearthworlds! The Raptors Lleiset and D'Era will meet in the Far Stars!

The Imperial Union of Planets shall go with them, toward battle with the Hirogen and the Borg!

Join the Tal'diann Armadas today, to be part of this action.
    R E M A I N

• Options
    chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    The Tal'Diann's Special Reconnaissance & Exploratory Corps (SREC) is a new task force that operates within the Military Intelligence (MI) wing, under the division of Information Collection Coordination and Intelligence Requirement Management (ICCIRM).

That’s a long entry on the org chart, for quite a simple unit. We are the exploration team of the Tal’Diann.

With the Iconian War waiting to be transcribed into the history texts, the Republic needs to renew its focus on building. We’re a young state, risen from the ashes of the Empire. We’re a new cause for Rihannsu and Havrannsu to rally behind, and believe in. We’re a better representation of a people with a history that’s over two millennia in the making. We nearly lost it all in the War, and there will be a lot of rebuild and repair, alongside our ongoing efforts to fortify the Republic.

That’s where the SREC comes in - Explore, research, and learn / Sekhuæ, læosa, u’thæbe

Join the Tal'Diann to learn more.
    Post edited by chipg7 on
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Tal-Diann%2BFlaihhsam%2Bs%2527Spahkh%2BHachae%2Bs%2527Temer%2BVastam%2BMol%2527Rihan%2Btrimmed.png

Do you wish to be ordinary,
    or do your passions stir you to be extraordinary?

Would you like to swab the decks of a minor Federation vessel
    on patrol in some backwater system?

How about being cannon fodder for the Klingon Empire
    in a rusty and outdated battle cruiser,
    does that sound like something worthy of those who march beneath the Raptor's Wings?

Do you relish being distrusted and exploited,
    sent into battle and giving your lifeblood
    in order to further the expansion of a foreign empire?

Do you yearn to be tolerated
    as your cultural identity
    is gradually erased and replaced
    by programming in the sterility of uniformity
    preferred by a foreign government which gives lip-service to diversity,
    but fears diversity so much that it seeks to spread its own values throughout the galaxy?

Would you be a nail? Or would you be the hammer?
    Would you be a ground-bound targ
    grovelling at the feet of grasping and avaricious conquerors,
    or would you be a Raptor soaring through the stars?
    Would you spread the sanitized homogeneity of blandness,
    or would you carry moonbeams home in a jar and be better off than you are?

Do you wish to be ordinary in the service of a foreign power,
    or do your passions stir you to be extraordinary for your own people?

The Tal'Diann seeks the extraordinary to fill our ranks. Be extraordinary. Be Tal'Diann.

Catoena%2BRihan%2BNameplate.jpg
  • Options
    RRW_Hvei%2527khenn%2527Uirae_-_2015-09-28.jpg
    na ch'M'R Hvei'khenn'Uirae after repainting.

Join the Tal'Diann and fly in formation against the enemies of the Republic.
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    Officers of -Singularity Core- Scimitar managed a passible "fleet uniform" for Romulans despite the limited and crappy options.

Sorry for the text link instead of an image but vanilla forums doesnt play nice with steam screenshot urls
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Warbird_Club_Lit_Republic_Raptor.jpg

The four wings of the Tal'Diann are:
    Military Intelligence
    Military Internal Affairs
    Special Operations
    Research & Development

We are loyal to the New Romulan Republic, and have alliances with both the United Federation of Planets and the Klingon Empire -- but these alliances do not override our allegiance to the Republic and its citizens. We are neither Starfleet nor Klingon Defense Force, but rather, the elite branch of the Romulan Republic Forces.

We do not merely tolerate Romulans and Remans, nor do we seek to exploit them in order to build up a foreign power; we celebrate our own people. There is no need for Romulans or Remans to seek service to a foreign power which will distrust them, exploit them, and, perhaps, tolerate them.

Lleiset, the Great Mother Goddess, She Who is the Love of Freedom, Oko-Mekh, the Honored Mother, needs Her children to stand for the freedom of the Republic and its citizens. Cast off those foreign uniforms and come home to ch'Mol'Rihan.

Contact your local Tal'Diann recruiter today. Maybe you can be one of us.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Faehht_with_Aegis_set_2015-10-02-01-24-01.jpg
    Anywhere, Anytime, Any task.
    Nothing but Excellence.

Contact your local Tal'Diann recruiter today. Maybe you can be one of us.

• Options
    rayyzeerayyzee Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    protogoth wrote: »
    Tal%2527DiannRecruitingPoster_002_new.png

Become a Spy.
    Contact your local Tal'Diann Recruiter today.

I take it the Tal Dianns theatrical knowledge of being a "spy" is all about spreading ones legs willingly for profit? Tsk tsk tsk, here I always thought your fleets weren't based around.. Erotic Writing? tis a shame, truly a shame old friends.
  • Options
    Friendly, Pro-Republic Gameplay. RP'rs welcomed. :)
  • Options
    rexyf wrote: »
    Friendly, Pro-Republic Gameplay. RP'rs welcomed. :)

I bet they are..

• Options
    http://tal-diann.blogspot.com/2015/10/back-to-future-day-party-on-risa.html
    all Friendly, pro-Republic players and RP'rs welcome.
  • Options
    have fun TRIBBLE on Risa, Tal Diann Rebels. I am sure Asardetemplari will tell HoB how well their TRIBBLE are doing by complying.
  • Options
    Tal'Diann and Tal-Diann welcome all Pro-Republic gamers and RPers from all factions and work to create a positive atmosphere for Romulan centric gameplay/RP.

...Some days we have to work harder than others, it seems.
  • Options
    Yes yes, being blackmailed and sextorted to sell their assets for real.. Nice to know TD admittiing to it now.
  • Options
    Tal'Diann and Tal-Diann welcome all Pro-Republic gamers and RPers from all factions. We work to create a positive atmosphere for Romulan centric gameplay/RP.
  • Options
    lol Ya right..

Word for the wise man, a true reman wouldn't allow his TRIBBLE to be placed back in chains. Nice to know like the romulan sex slaves you chill with you too are nothing but a fake bro.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    No more idiotic quotes to make, Reman? or has HoB ordered your stupid TRIBBLE to go silent?
  • Options
    Thats what i thought. STFU until your masters tell you to open that mouth of yours.
  • Options
    onyxheart1onyxheart1 Member Posts: 347 Arc User
    i don't usually bump my fleet's recruiting thread, but eh why not, figure i might as well do something

besides, its been more entertaining around here lately ^^
    KDF for Life! <3 Romulan at Heart <3 Fed cause they made me ~ :P
    signature-omega.png
  • Options
    onyxheart1 wrote: »
    i don't usually bump my fleet's recruiting thread, but eh why not, figure i might as well do something

besides, its been more entertaining around here lately ^^

I am sure it had, nice to see you again... I take it the Trafficking industry has been kind to a pack of TRIBBLE such as yourselves.
  • Options
    lol that is just like you clowns..

Oh well, have fun with the mass mind TRIBBLE ya flunkies.
  • Options
    Lemme ask the romulan resistance one thing.

Is their personal rebellion immune to a tribunal of investigators that quite literally are tasked to prosecuting criminal entities?I wonder if Tolmarius and her/his masters will enjoy what is about to follow. ;)