test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tal'Diann / Tal-Diann (KDF-allied/Fed-allied) = Fleets of the New Romulan Republic

Comments

• tolmariustolmarius Member Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Sq8dFFG.jpg
    3T6cHqb.png
    edited April 2015
    Romulans! Remans! Children of Eisn! The great battle of our time is upon us. The Demons of Air and Darkness have returned to place their foul yoke on us all!!!

Now is the hour to stand strong for your people, for your home, for your children, and for those a thousand years unborn. No foe can stand before a free people, united in grim resolve to live free or not at all!

Our sacrifices have been many. Our trials heartbreaking. Not one of us has been left unscarred by the last decades. But one final effort is all that remains.

The Romulan Republic Forces need every green-blooded Romulan and Reman to stand up and take their place in our ranks. All true sons and daughters of the Raptor can find no greater expression of their duty to their people than to ensure that the legacy of Romulus burns brightly into the future.

*A message from the Morale and Psychological Operations Corps of the Tal Diann*
    3T6cHqb.png
  • markofathena2markofathena2 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Jolan'Tru. I am Ophillia ir'Createris t'Prell. I am head Recruiter for the Tal Diann and am proud of it. If you wish to join or have any questions feel free to contact me here or in game @markofathena2. In the mean time here is an exerp from an upcoming Episode.

(IC beginning)
    Commanders Personal Log.
    By the elements it is beginning. The Demons have entered our Galaxy and there Heralds have come to our home. Darkness is at the gate yet we can't hope to stop it unless we fight as we never have before. If only we knew what we know now...The Frightening power. If they win it will be the end of us all. But since when has that ever stopped me and why should it stop you.

I send this log out as a message. The Iconians think their Heralds can win this for. *A smile appears on her face.* Well I say if are going to lose, lets make them pay for ever inch of space. Their is a human saying from earths 2nd world war. Do not count days. Do not count days. Count Only the Number of German you have killed. They saying holds true for us now. We can't count days or Lightyears. We must fight for our families...Our Friends....Our Home.

This call goes out to all. Take up arms fight till last man! Show these TRIBBLE we will not go into the night quiet. And Remember those who make the Sacrifice....And may the goddess have mercy on our souls.
    edited April 2015
    In recognition of our allies in this, our darkest hour.

http://i.imgur.com/doKfO0k.jpg
    3T6cHqb.png
    edited April 2015
  • protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    TheSwordIsDrawn_DeltaRecruitment.png
    The Sword is drawn.
    Post edited by protogoth on
    edited June 2015
    edited April 2015
    edited May 2015
    edited May 2015
    Celebrate Eitreih'Okhala (the Festival of Fire) by lighting the green fires of Freedom -- Join the Tal Diann and burn the Ikonnsu with the green fires of plasma!
  • philhodgsonphilhodgson Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Could someone from the Tal'Diann contact me in game please? I have sent some messages in game, but I have not heard from anyone in the fleet.

I currently have an officer in the Tal'Diann khre'Riov Khirek, he is ready for retirement, however, having been superceded by a Delta Recruit, Lhaesek, I would like to bring into the fleet, if that is acceptable.

Would someone be able to contact me in game (@hcafc), where I would be happy to share his biography, and discuss if you would have a place for him in the fleet.

Thanks very much.
    edited May 2015
    Could someone from the Tal'Diann contact me in game please? I have sent some messages in game, but I have not heard from anyone in the fleet.

I currently have an officer in the Tal'Diann khre'Riov Khirek, he is ready for retirement, however, having been superceded by a Delta Recruit, Lhaesek, I would like to bring into the fleet, if that is acceptable.

Would someone be able to contact me in game (@hcafc), where I would be happy to share his biography, and discuss if you would have a place for him in the fleet.

Thanks very much.

I have sent you an in-game mail.

-- Ji'ana ei't'Prell t'Charvon / G'essatra ir'Virinat t'Prell
  • chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    From the Office of Enriov Triana t'Korel, Chief of the Medical R&D Division:

Having recently been awarded a posting within the Research & Development Wing of the Tal’Diann, one of my primary responsibilities is to secure resources. Whether it’s vaccines for protecting Republic citizens, medical supplies for our people on the front lines, or equipment for maintaining health and safety on our outlying colony worlds, it all has to come from somewhere. The Tal’Diann isn’t just military intelligence, and we’re not just saving lives with plasma rifles – we’re also devoted to the advancements in medical science that keep our Republic safe.

One of the things that made the old Empire strong was a devotion to progress, and a keen eye to new developments through all walks of life. Though the old Empire cast that aside, the Republic embraces this spark of creativity that each one of us has. It is one of the foundations we as a people are built upon – that unwillingness to remain stagnant, and that drive to become greater than we once were. In the Tal’Diann’s R&D Wing, I can do just that.

On Mol’Rihan, we quite literally have a whole world of new plants, minerals, and gasses to collect and test. Every new discovery can lead to medical breakthroughs, and in turn, save the lives of our sisters and brothers throughout the Republic. But we need people to join up and help the cause.

So with that, I urge all who read this to consider joining the Tal’Diann. Mol’Rihan, and your people, need you now more than ever. We have a chance to march with renewed passion under the banner of the Raptor, continuing along the road of progress that our people have traveled for centuries.

We nearly got lost along that road. Join the Tal’Diann, and help make sure we never wander off that path again.
    edited May 2015
    Despite the depredations of the Ikkonsu, our forces remain strong, united in purpose, but the Romulan and Reman people need you today!!

Enlist today, and find your place in the ranks of Romulan Military Intelligence. The first and last line of defense for the people of the Republic cannot remain strong without the dedication of green-blooded Children of the Raptor. Honor the sacrifices of those gone before, and take up the threefold mantle of duty, honor, and leadership.

Apply today at the nearest RRF recruiting station.
    3T6cHqb.png
    edited May 2015
    All free and loyal Romulans and Remans are called to arms in defense of our Republic. Our newfound freedom is threatened by diverse enemies, and volunteers are needed to preserve our liberty. If you count yourself a true son or daughter of the Raptor, your aid in the preservation of our peoples future is urgently requested.

The Tal Diann is a Romulan fleet, with KDF (Level 14) and Federation (Level 4) allied branches. We are the premier Romulan fleet for those who desire an authentic Romulan experience. With room for all types, wheter you are an RPer, PvPer, casual player, or what have you.

We are participants in the Open Starbase Project, with a fully organized Fleet Website, private TeamSpeak Server, Fleet Forum, and Steam Group.

If you consider yourself a true-hearted Romulan, Reman, or have the desire to aid our people, contact an appointed recruiter or contact the nearest Romulan Republic Embassy today.

-A message from the Department of Psychological and Morale Operations of the Tal'Diann
    3T6cHqb.png
    edited June 2015
    edited June 2015
    edited June 2015
    Recruitment%2B-%2BHeralds%2BLanded%2B-%2BCopy.png

The Heralds have landed. Join the Tal'Diann/Tal-Diann today.
    edited June 2015
    edited June 2015
    edited June 2015
    edited May 2015
    We loved our home.

It was the site where we cultivated our own identify, separate and distinct from the Thaessu. When we left their planet during the Sundering 2,000 years ago, we wanted to find a place where we could retain our passions and traditions - cold logic was not what our founding mothers and fathers desired. After years of traveling, a handful of those chosen few who marched under the banner of the Raptor found ch’Rihan and ch’Havran - Romulus and Remus, as they were once referred to.

We spent centuries growing as a people. We developed our own arts and a unique cultural heritage. We created our own music to soothe our passionate souls. We created a powerful star navy that extended and maintained a vast, prosperous Empire.

Why, then, did that Empire look to the so-called ‘legacy’ of the Ikonnsu? Why was a race presumed dead for over 200,000 years closer and dearer to some of our leaders’ hearts than ourselves – the Rihannsu, the declared? Why did the Empire abandon our incredible history and our bright future, and the Tal’Shiar - an organization once tasked with protecting us as a people - cease to treat us as worthy of their time?

Why did they risk our destruction? And why did our home have to die?

The threat exists again, sisters and brothers of the Raptor. Our new home is threatened by the old Empire’s ill-found alliance with the Ikonnsu. Like a sleeping Hatham, the Demons of Air and Darkness have awoken and are bringing their full might against us. It wasn’t enough that our first home was destroyed - ch’Mol’Rihan is next on their list.

Will you ensure that our new home remains safe? Will you stand up and protect us from the Demons that the old Empire and their Tal’Shiar have unleashed upon us?

The Ikonnsu had 200,000 years to advance, but our legacy is just beginning. We must stand together, for we are Rihannsu, and our legacy will put theirs to absolute shame.
    edited June 2015
    edited May 2015
    Fields of green, a calming river flowing from the end of a waterfall, rolling hills and trees as far as the eye can see. The sparking sky, as the mini-nebula surrounding the planet dances along the horizon, far above the clouds.

Bouncing Epohhs and the sounds of the Nanov. Kestrel Runabouts soaring high above, building our new home.

Do we need anything else as a reminder? This is our new home, and this is where we'll build our new life - renewed as a people, reunited as the Rihannsu, far and safe from the excesses of an Empire that lost its way.

This is where our people are free.
    edited June 2015
    edited May 2015
    Our warbirds fly the Republic banner with pride. We fight to defend what we hold so dear to us. And we win, because there is no other option.

It's easy to aim high, when you believe so strongly in what you're fighting for.
    edited June 2015
    So you think defeating the Ikonnsu is impossible?

This is our response:

WeDo_-_Recruiting.jpg
    edited June 2015
    edited May 2015
    We, as Rihannsu, have a long and proud history.

The Empire wanted to sell our legacy, and our people, in exchange for someone else's past glory. But the Republic thought our heritage is worth fighting for.

Do you believe in our heritage too?
    edited May 2015
    The Tal'Diann does a lot for our people. Our new home needs to be protected, and our way of life requires constant defence against those who would want us to be their subjects.

The Tal'Shiar, the Borg, the Iconians - it matters not the foe, but that we will always stand up to defend what we believe in.

We work hard to protect our people when they sleep, because we do more, and we are always vigilant.