test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance (June 20, 2013) [Complete!]

Comments

• mikearoomikearoo Member Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Great patch. I am looking forward to it!

However there was only one thing I was hoping to see fixed, and that is the skills tray.

It only seems to affect a few characters but I hate having 3 trays all set up nice and neat, only to be destroyed whenever the character zones, to say nothing of entering a fight, pvp or pve, and having to pause to clean up your trays again.

Next week maybe?
  • cathgar457cathgar457 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I quite often have one of my Bridge Officers show as a Shuttle/craft and it stuffs up my Bridge Station skills until I click on the BO/craft to fix it.
  • maltinpolarmaltinpolar Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Missions:
    • Cold Storage
    • The Lobi Crystal on Cold Storage is no longer hidden by geometry and is accessible to players that know where to find it.

I certainly hope they will extend the Featured Episodes Replay event at least a week. This much awaited fix comes bundled in a huge patch that will most definitely take hours to download, and then even more hours to actually get to play due to the invariable 2 or 3 emergency maintenance shut downs to fix "stability issues".

By the time all that TRIBBLE is over, I will simply have no time to replay Cold Storage on all three of my toons that still need this accolade. I'm sure there must be a lot of players in this same situation.

Great patch and all, kudos, good work, keep it up and all those beautiful things, but this particular fix coming almost on the LAST day of the event is total BS.

Cheers.
  • vahalmirvahalmir Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    doesn't matter can't even get into the game right now for some reason. contacted support...
    I play as a female Starfleet Officer wanna pillow fight about it?
    I play a Klingon warrior wanna bat'leth about it? Qa'pla!
  • sandmahnsandmahn Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    vahalmir wrote: »
    doesn't matter can't even get into the game right now for some reason. contacted support...

It's been down for me for more than the planned downtime. If someone was to count hours the servers have likely spent close to a quarter of the time since the release of LoR down for one thing or another.
  • phoenix841phoenix841 Member Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I certainly hope they will extend the Featured Episodes Replay event at least a week. This much awaited fix comes bundled in a huge patch that will most definitely take hours to download, and then even more hours to actually get to play due to the invariable 2 or 3 emergency maintenance shut downs to fix "stability issues".

By the time all that TRIBBLE is over, I will simply have no time to replay Cold Storage on all three of my toons that still need this accolade. I'm sure there must be a lot of players in this same situation.

Great patch and all, kudos, good work, keep it up and all those beautiful things, but this particular fix coming almost on the LAST day of the event is total BS.

Cheers.

I'm not sure a full week is warranted. All my chars that still need the accolade I've played up to the point I reach that map. Assuming the mission doesn't completely reset after the patch, all I need to do is log in, run across the map, and get the accolade. About 5 minutes per char, 10-15 more if I actually want to complete the mission.
    I do think it should be extended until Monday though.
    LTS Since Beta (Jan 2010).
  • kartimozkartimoz Member Posts: 57
    edited June 2013
    Sounds good!! I am excited ;)
  • artfulmerkageartfulmerkage Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Woot! Best update evar!

:D

I second that. Glad to see that change. Was a nightmare switching between green, orange and blue all of the time!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Valdus | Charn | Costello | Typhus | Thyran
  • gr4v1t4rgr4v1t4r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Going by the lack of mentioning them, Advanced and Elite Jem carrier pets still have not been returned to the game?

Bummer.
    Lost and Delirious... and Disenchanted too
    Apparently some forum posters have diplomatic immunity nowadays, where can I get mine?
    askray wrote: »
    Expressing my opinion isn't trolling but nice try. Besides, if I was you wouldn't know it ;P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mattyou4mattyou4 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    WoW now thats what i can patch notes loving it i must say ty ty ty

now we can see if your all thir work is good heheh

once agen thank you it makes agood change to beable to see what has been dun so we can make are one choise wether of not to do it ......

keep this up an i can see happy ppl playing :cool:;)
  • cidstormcidstorm Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sweet patch notes, hopefully there are some hidden ships in there. ;)
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    * Still no fix for boffs appearing random on your bridge;

* Still no fix for Department heads appearing random;

* And speaking of heads, still no fix for my Rom Embassy boff missing her frakkin' head!

OMG! Where is my head!?
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • daboholicdaboholic Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I second that. Glad to see that change. Was a nightmare switching between green, orange and blue all of the time!

Thirded, now I can finally use the Orion UI on my Orion rather then the default KDF one (I'm too lazy to switch back and forth when I change toon :P)
  • mrlizardomrlizardo Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Whoa. Building #4 in Minetrap gets love finally? Now those market guys can quit groaning about the handicap! Mwah ha ha ha!
    sarkasmo_by_spacepope13-d9rcbjs.jpg

"You seem to have gotten some of your blood in my raktajino. This is unfortunate."
  • nathanhunternathanhunter Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Surprised how civil it has been, not much hate for the guys making the game better today.... kind of boring lol. Usually that's how I kill down time, amusing blog posts
  • bauer6bauer6 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    f2pdrakron wrote: »
    Hear that small fleets? its your death knocking.

and i guess your in favor of this option i take it?
    it would be considered unfair for small fleets to be forced to shut down and the members join larger fleets, i for one enjoy our fleet of 2 players, no hasstle, no bickering, no stealing and no selling consoles without permission.

all in all good update for the new patch, although i would like to see ALL items be shared with other toons in your account, at the moment you can only share ship weapons with other caracters on your account, you should be able to share everything across the board apart from equipment from the rep system. i consider this unfair.

we are forced to grind all consoles for our toons on our accounts over and over again, not good, i should be allowed to share what i have already spent weeks grinding with other toons on my account, please sort this out cryptic.

while we are on the subject can you please consider adding the option in the fleet bank for generals to purchase new repositories so we can expand our stock.

forgot to mention, when the crystaline entity event was on some time back now, you made a statement saying that for those who never managed to finish the event and left with 13 shards or more but not quite the whole amount would be given the chance to earn the remainder of the shards, is this still gonna happen branflakes?

do we get the chance to finish off the event.
  • mosul33mosul33 Member Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thank You, its a really nice patch and all that, i dont want to be rude or anything but...
    Nimbus

Added a bartender store to buy items from the player.
    Added bank and mail access to the bar area.

Why not add a npc like the one on New Romulus that sells hypos and such??
    Also same goes for Deferi zone and Nukara, why these zones are kept without any hypos/bateries sellers?? Since u need them not just for yourself but also for reputation projects.
  • betayuyabetayuya Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i think i speak for all (most of us) when i say the following, and can't wait to see it :D

i am overground, outselling it, since god thinks i don't, exist the beatings happen per minute, this, is not blue collar white corrective politics, I'm on a hate, Cardassian style, kick

this is a tri, cobalt song!
    put it in your launcher, and sing along!
    use your pick and not your mouth!

lol :D
    eywdK7c.jpg
  • kirkryderkirkryder Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    betayuya wrote: »
    i think i speak for all (most of us) when i say the following, and can't wait to see it :D

i am overground, outselling it, since god thinks i don't, exist the beatings happen per minute, this, is not blue collar white corrective politics, I'm on a hate, Cardassian style, kick

this is a tri, cobalt song!
    put it in your launcher, and sing along!
    use your pick and not your mouth!

lol :D

Well done for killing the thread! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.EliteDefenseStarfleet.com
    Best fleet in Star Trek Online...
    We even have our own merchandise!!! Come join us today...
    www.cafepress.com/elitedefensestarfleet
  • sahkomies99sahkomies99 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i have patched in tryed to login servers.. Still cant login.. I live in finland..
  • ladyvampiressladyvampiress Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wel theys til maintenaining they have around an half hour more of the official time
  • doalxkdoalxk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i have patched in tryed to login servers.. Still cant login.. I live in finland..

That would be because we are only an hour and a half into a four hour maintenance/patch.
    edited June 2013
    wel theys til maintenaining they have around an half hour more of the official time

Ok thanks :)
  • doalxkdoalxk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Since this seems to happen every time there's a patch. I have made a count-down timer. This is how long there is until their estimate for the patch being done. (10 AM Pacific Time)

HOW LONG IS LEFT FOR THE PATCH?
    edited June 2013
    kirkryder wrote: »
    Well done for killing the thread! :D

it was Q darn it! >:( lol
    eywdK7c.jpg
  • philosopherephilosophere Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited June 2013

The server will not be back up till 8pm / 20:00 (Helsinki) :)
    Are we there yet?
    edited June 2013
    Thanks.. I was thinking that i cant login.. And that patch was compeleted alreday.! Im looking into that patch though!(SORRY BAAD english
  • itzprimetimeitzprimetime Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Does anyone know when they might fix the first conact missions I just unlocked them yesterday and there is no bridge officer to talk to move fwd.........
  • darthpostaldarthpostal Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My 2 cents about the patch:
    1. New fleet holding - new (and possibly last) nail into small fleets' coffin. Very sad.

2. The fixes are good and long awaited.
    edited June 2013
    My 2 cents about the patch:
    1. New fleet holding - new (and possibly last) nail into small fleets' coffin. Very sad.

2. The fixes are good and long awaited.

you forgot the new 200,000 dil fleet base Special, tombstone pile in back with
    "non-wallet worriers rest here" over the top of them, and that includes p2p players also lol

(also mentions Quark as creator, must pay 25 slips of latinum to enter, at 37 strips to read tombstones)
    eywdK7c.jpg
This discussion has been closed.