Options

Known Software Conflicts

2»

Comments

• Options
    olivia211olivia211 Member Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    trv13 wrote: »
    Advanced System Care Pro seems to cause launcher issues. I have to leave it off for the Launcher to open correctly, otherwise it stays on "Loading... Please wait." forever.

I also have to turn off the Active Optimize option. This caused problems on my lap top while trying to patch, the patch process would keep stalling and I'd have to cancel and restart the 'patch' process.

I also use System Care and it seems to work fine for me - no launcher issues.

I would like to throw out another possible conflict - STO and Creative Labs Sound Blaster Drivers / programs. Things were fine for a good while, but then about 7-10 days ago I started having major issues. You can check out my post about it here.

Note: I also use MSi Afterburner to OC. I have not had any issues.
    No, I am not who you think I am. I am someone different. I am instead a banana.
  • Options
    thetrent666thetrent666 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I am trying to create my first character, but am unable to customize them because the model is invisible. Anybody aware of what could cause my character's invisibility while I'm trying to create him?
  • Options
    lorenzosjblorenzosjb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hi, how can I fix error 36 with a Windows 8.1 pro.

thanks.
  • Options
    doctoredwardkirkdoctoredwardkirk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    You guys should add the dammed Arc Launcher too, installed it 1 hour ago and I just found out that I cant play the game anymore.

and it worked fine until now...

Congrats for the devs, for developing such exemple on how to not develop something...
  • Options
    simeion1simeion1 Member Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I think mumble needs to be re added to this list. Since season nine I have been having launcher issues and have uninstalled and reinstalled sto several time. I finally gave up, until a friend suggested to shutdown mumble and try launching. Played with it several times. If I have mumble started prior to getting throughout the character select screen I am unable to get into sto.
    320x240.jpg