test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Account issues.....?

soo i decided to buy some c store points for that ultimate game card bonus (didnt get half the bonus). and i figured id go gold again for awhile...i've just got charged 2 times for gold. and then the next day my account says

Type: Recurring 1-Month
Play Time Until: June 16, 2013
Subscribed For: 39.04 days

....anyone ever seen this TRIBBLE before?
Post edited by captlayton on

Comments

• grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You're posting this in the wrong forum... This belongs in the Billing section of the PWE Tech Support forum... http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/
  • malwizmalwiz Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    And good luck dealing with it, in any way. There is no billing department you can 'talk' to. Just a single email based ticket system, they won't respond to. I suggest calling your credit company and demanding chargebacks.

Wouldn't be the first time PWE stole from someone, I should know.
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    malwiz wrote: »
    .... I suggest calling your credit company and demanding chargebacks.

Wouldn't be the first time PWE stole from someone, I should know.
    So you're suggesting that the account be banned, as this is the automatic response for implementing a chargeback...
  • bluegamma9bluegamma9 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd love to post a new thread about this, but for some reason, it won't let me. Also, I am a returning player. I played for a bit late last year (back after the PWE switch over). But now, after downloading LOR, my FED and KDF characters do NOT show up on the character select screen after logging in! Does anyone have a clue as to why this might be? Like the rest of you, I spent a good deal of time grinding my guys up to cap. Thanks.
  • malwizmalwiz Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So you're suggesting that the account be banned, as this is the automatic response for implementing a chargeback...

Best to get the money he can back now, he's likely stuck with a broken account for good now, like so many others, and myself.
    bluegamma9 wrote: »
    I'd love to post a new thread about this, but for some reason, it won't let me. Also, I am a returning player. I played for a bit late last year (back after the PWE switch over). But now, after downloading LOR, my FED and KDF characters do NOT show up on the character select screen after logging in! Does anyone have a clue as to why this might be? Like the rest of you, I spent a good deal of time grinding my guys up to cap. Thanks.

Likely, you are in the same boat as me. I stopped playing before linking PWE and cryptic accounts became mandatory, their system failed the linking process and now you have a new STO account for your PWE account, with nothing on it.

Your only option is the support site, submitting a ticket. Which is exactly the same as emailing the customer service email address. Both are linked in a 'how to contact support' thread above.

Good luck though, and don't expect even a response in the first few MONTHS.