test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Trek Offline! (Server problems)

Well ten attempts at getting into the game now im bored...

1.st its the launcher not logging in, then its server not responding and the past 5attempts have failed at 89, 90% followed by being kicked out and having to enter my password with "Timed out connecting to game server"

So, im off play something else im bored.

Oh yeh... http://www.speedtest.net/result/2748786488.png
Post edited by x0ligy on

Comments

• Options
    x0ligyx0ligy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Guess this shows how idiotic cryptic are a server issue is now a pc issue? ****tards!

Also i dont appreciate you changing the titles of my thread when its a server issue not a pc issue are you unable to tell the difference???
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I guess all the game bugs are "pc problems" too not cryptics???

I mean id love to make a list but you'd bury it like you bury everything, cryptic is full of idiotic muppets.
  • Options
    angryjonny55angryjonny55 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I was able to get on for 5mins, then it kicked me to the login screen. Now it won't connect at all. Servers must have crashed once again. This sucks.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I tried for ten minutes made this post which they moved and added (PC Problems) because they are idiotic morons. Still waiting fora reply to my complaint but hey ho, just like everything cryptic will ignore it.
  • Options
    angryjonny55angryjonny55 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Now my launcher doesn't work, just gets stuck at "Loading. Please wait."
  • Options
    dessniperdessniper Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    x0ligy wrote: »
    I guess all the game bugs are "pc problems" too not cryptics???

I mean id love to make a list but you'd bury it like you bury everything, cryptic is full of idiotic muppets.

Just like the Borg invisatorps that cryptic swears up and down that the torps can be seen so it MUST be our computers that's the problem. *sarcasm on* Sure, 95% of the playerbase's PC have the same problem. *sarcasm off*
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I was insta killed a few times last nigt by invisible weapons full health shields BAM!

Cryptic are a complete joke, the bad thing is they dont care that they are a joke yet thre website say they give it 110%! lmao

I guess lies are 110%?? hmm...
  • Options
    asches1asches1 Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i am sorry, but on peak times your servers are a joke. they cant handle it. or is it only for players in europe so bad?
    Everybody looks right, but you pass left...