test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Reputation boost coming to Z-Store soon?

symetreus69symetreus69 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Thoughts on whether or not we will see a reputation boost and how it will go down?

Personally I'm surprised LOR didn't introduce one, pretty sure there would have been a few sales to help get RRF toons up to lvl 5 Romulan/MACO/Nukara.

I would consider buying them if introduced but would be happier to get them out of a lockbox like I do all boots :P
Lifer since headstart!
Post edited by symetreus69 on

Comments

• Options
    wenom4wenom4 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    only boost i wish to see in Zen-store ... skip reputation process token ... no matter if that token will be 5k zen just to skip all reps or 1k per tier
  • Options
    darkfader1988darkfader1988 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im seriously paying 5K zen to get it done in 1 day on a single toon, seriously im sick of the grind.
    MT - Sad Pandas
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    wenom4 wrote: »
    only boost i wish to see in Zen-store ... skip reputation process token ... no matter if that token will be 5k zen just to skip all reps or 1k per tier

AMEN to that! To be honest I'd be happy with a double reputation gain boost, would zoom through it.
    Lifer since headstart!
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would buy any kind of a boost in a heartbeat.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    guilli88guilli88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would pay for this!

This is actually what C-store stuff should be about. Skipping/speeding time gated mechanics.

Faster rep
    Lower cooldowns and completion times on doff missions
    Lower pve queue cooldowns

And so forth.

sig

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5451/om71.jpg

It is a peculiar phenomenon that we can imagine events that defy the laws of the universe.
  • Options
    kintishokintisho Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    +1 to this in virtually any form.. need nukara marks...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Also a marks boost (similar to fleet marks boost but for Omega/Rom/Nukara) would be quite nice too. Having to farm 500 marks for a piece of gear is annoying.
    Lifer since headstart!
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,109 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How about some crazy token thing for one of our characters thats already hit tier 5?

MAKE-A-TOON-TIER-5 (Requires you to have atleast 1 at tier 5)

1526 marks
    50k dilithium
    100k exp
    useless item #1 x500
    useless item#2 x 500
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dosent the Cryptic store already have a Duty Officer Box with Officers that boosts CXP?

I know that there are a ton of Consultants on the exchange that give bonus CXP.

I would think that adding another DuOff to the C-Soter, that does the same should relatively easy.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    anazonda wrote: »
    Dosent the Cryptic store already have a Duty Officer Box with Officers that boosts CXP?

I know that there are a ton of Consultants on the exchange that give bonus CXP.

I would think that adding another DuOff to the C-Soter, that does the same should relatively easy.

Good point! Like I said I'm surprised Cryptic didn't introduce rep boosts with LOR, given all the Romulans that need to grind to T5 Rep boots would've been a gold mine!
    Lifer since headstart!