Unexpected Outage - 5/28

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    guilli88guilli88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kreuge wrote: »
    'Server Stability', heh heh.

130meg of patches every maintenance has nothing to do with server stability.

sig

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5451/om71.jpg

It is a peculiar phenomenon that we can imagine events that defy the laws of the universe.
  • Options
    sandormen123sandormen123 Member Posts: 862 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    -TRIBBLE bells. Still Down? -And what is up with the slow sirupy forum servers? It takes me ages to load a single page?!

This calls for mayhem. If I was orcish, my response'd be WAAAAAGH!!
    /Floozy
  • Options
    x0ligyx0ligy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That's not really fair to Brandon, he has to work within a corporate environment and can only go so far without inciting the wrath of his corrupt corporate overlords. The man has to work and can only go so far in helping the community whilst keeping his job.

Its not unfair at all.

Every other game i have played the community manager has released more informantion than brandon ever does. Its always the same canned response of "thank you for your...", "server maintenance - server stability", "emergency maintenance" its getting boring.

Thre has been nearly three whole days in total of maintenance and issues with LoR while i understand games have issues none require maintenance EVERY day with no signs of an ending or any fixes or anything.

Like i said i look forward to a week of "Server maintenance - Server stability" and "thank you for your patience, the servers are now back up we will see you in game!" its the same stuff day in day out with no actual information and any questions asking about it are ignored.
  • Options
    eafirstlasteafirstlast Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    all qames ever have had problems like this. My frustration stems from the inability to play certain pve missions and turn in borg assaults
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited May 2013
    STO is back up! Standing down Red Alert. Thanks for the support, and see you in-game!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.