test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unexpected Outage - 5/28

captclazoruscaptclazorus Member Posts: 377 Arc User
What the devil is it with the latest patch? After the Legacy of Romulus I can no longer get on with out it booting me off during the game or while in login. What can I do to fix this? I have contacted Perfect World and what they tell me is neither easy to understand nor really on my topic. Not to mention does NOT work! HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::eek::confused::(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Star Trek: Rubicon" Season 1, Season 2 A new era, a new time, a new crew, a new ship, a new mission...
"I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment because it will never come again."- Jean-Luc Picard
Post edited by captclazorus on

Comments

• st3whiteknightst3whiteknight Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I keep getting loads of 'server not responding' issues and stuttering during gameplay. Only started happening since LOR - got a perfect interwebs connection and such, so I know its not that. Really annoying!
  • asches1asches1 Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same here. tons of "server not responding" and then i get logged out. mid questing, etc. you'd think cryptic makes enough money with the lock boxes, so they can get some decent servers for their population.
    Everybody looks right, but you pass left...
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, and has even spread to Neverwinter.

Tried to do a mission earlier and it was literally use 2 powers and then server not responding for 26seconds followed by a disconnect.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • justin2384justin2384 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here I have been very patient with this all hoping that one of these EMTS (Emergency maintenance to servers) fixes the problem are you guys aware of this issue I can assure you its not on my end as I play my other non cryptic games online just fine and soon I just might stick with those games as this one is not playable with these non responsive servers and disconnects.
  • eaisxieeaisxie Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was waiting for a thread like this to pop up.

Same here, Not only did it take 2 days to DL 11gb fail after fail I spend more time going backwards than I do forwards in game and then a server disconnect :(
  • nagazinationsnagazinations Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've had the same constant disconnection/timeout issue since this Legacy of Lagulus expansion came out, I thoroughly enjoy doing 30+ minute missions then disconnecting several times, and then finding myself unable to log in and claim what ever reward is waiting for me.

Thanks to this buggy game I've wasted atleast 4 hours today on missions where due to game bugs and errors I was unable to claim marks/gear etc.:mad::mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dem613dem613 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And I keep getting disconnected from my server every 1/2 - 1 minute, either during a mission or after I log in. (and the server status circle on the log-in window is green)
    Do you think it`s because they are also running tribble at the same time?
  • asches1asches1 Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    disconnecting because of server not responding: getting very VERY very old...
    Everybody looks right, but you pass left...
  • tvlartvlar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Similar problems, started yesterday.
    Lag, rubberbanding, "Server Not Responding" leading to eventually getting DC'd

Am spending more time in " SNR Mode" than in playing the game .......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eurialoeurialo Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I actually have a lot of difficult to login, it takes a few minutes and after login I have a lot of lag. It's not only me but also all my friends all over italy.

Moreover, eu proxy do not help/work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Playing STO spamming FAW is like playing chess using always the computer's suggested moves
  • calistobradycalistobrady Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Emergency maintenance fix is no longer working. It only lasts for about 48hrs before the old issues return.

Rubber-banding, lagging, Server Not Responding, map change boot outs or freezes, inventory management lag, DOFF mission management not responding.
  • lunamariacelestlunamariacelest Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ugh even characters won't load. and if they do its just one out of all the other toons and upon clicking them it just hangs then disconnects afterwards. doesn't even go to the laod screen before that.
  • ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited May 2013
    Wow.

4 attempts to login.
    2 attempts to get character names.
    3 attempts to get maps.

[ItemAssignmentFeedbackFailed] Failed to collect rewards for assignment "Experimental Development of Cocktails from Tulaberries". Make sure that you have room in your inventory.

Inventory - empty.

Unable to access Fleet Starbase.

Map crash in ISE.

All in 8 minutes.

Could someone please replace the server gerbils? The old ones are asleep ;)
  • spethus45spethus45 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am having the same issue, during missions i might get 5-10 mins of gameplay then i get rubberbanding ,server not responding and disconnected from server, the 1 time i was in the station at Sol for probably about 1/2hr it never did this only when missioning
  • lannister0779lannister0779 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was doing just fine earlier tonight but about a couple hours ago, I kept getting (and am still getting) disconnects after just playing for a minute or so.
  • xlocutusofborgxxlocutusofborgx Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow, talk about knowing how to drop a bomb on your expansion. Theres bugs galore and you cant even fix the mail issue let alone the zillion other bugs in game.
    borgsignaturecopy2-zpse8618517.png
    R E S I S T A N C E - I S - F U T I L E
  • sekritagentsekritagent Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They've gotta be doing daily reboots to work around an issue or two that they can't pinpoint. I have a hard time believing they are thinking of a new fix every day and applying it but we're still seeing that much server instability.
    Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and the players love it! No, seriously! ...Why are you laughing so hard? :(
  • drake122svkdrake122svk Member Posts: 731 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow, talk about knowing how to drop a bomb on your expansion. Theres bugs galore and you cant even fix the mail issue let alone the zillion other bugs in game.

Exactly my thoughts...
  • northwoodznorthwoodz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looks like authentication is broken, anyone else down? Getting odd timeout messages with "Login failed for an unknown reason".
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dced right in the middle of an accolade run through Coliseum. Now I get stuck on retrieving character list.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hope the maintenance to address server stability has been helping somebody out there. I really do. Each maintenance has made the game worse for me.

Retrieving list of characters...

Yep, I hope that the server maintenance things have been helping somebody.
    edited May 2013
    Is the server crashing just now? Can't seem to connect to the login server...
  • captainpanixcaptainpanix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Login failed for an unknown reason. again.
  • gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OK so it's not just me. I was stuck on 40.50% on a map transition for 200+ seconds. (Normally it should time out by then...)
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • twoblindmonkstwoblindmonks Member Posts: 255
    edited May 2013
    Yep, server is down. Surprise, surprise! I'll just go give my money to Bioware and SWTOR tonight.
    Thursday is usually patch day as always, unless there is a game breaking bug
    GwaoHAD.png
  • finious2finious2 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well I am changing maps and what do you know server not responding
    edited May 2013
    I hope the maintenance to address server stability has been helping somebody out there. I really do. Each maintenance has made the game worse for me.

Retrieving list of characters...

Yep, I hope that the server maintenance things have been helping somebody.

Nope, server just crashed it seems.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And now I get the unknown log-in bug.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • aoav160aoav160 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes it's down. They need to fire their sys admins.
This discussion has been closed.