test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please, PLEASE let me shove Tovan Khev out of an airlock!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Personally and I spitballed this one with another forum goer, it would be nice to say at the end of the romulan story line when you deep six Hakeeve, D'Tan says "I have need of experienced officers to command new ships coming out of the yard and I need Tovan."

You could choose to:

A. Give him up and recieve say 5 fleet marks for doing os.

B. keep him[if you should so choose to].

Personally I'd like to discharge him for other duties like commanding his own ship[so I don't have to deal with him].
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • Options
    kintishokintisho Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have nothing against Tovan, but i think we should have either option to rename him, or dismiss him.
    Not because he's awful, but because he's permanently occupying one BOFF slot.

+1 to this, dont get me wrong a purple grade tac officer from the start is nice.. Buuut how many Tovens are running around in STO??? At least give him a back story where he was the product of a romulan "hearts and minds" that way its a little less nonsensical (and maybe a little more creepy)

===post above is by kintisho===

EDIT: Closed for necroing an old thread. Remember, if a thread has been inactive for 30 days, you should not post to it. Feel free to create a new thread on the subject if you would like to discuss further :) ~BranFlakes
This discussion has been closed.