test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[ui] group health bars overlap with buff icons and distance, bad for healing.

mikiiymikiiy Member Posts: 216 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The group bar setup is really bad, the buff icons of group members overlap with the health bar and the distance values, this makes it incredible annoying for group healers as you may sometimes miss that someones not full hp due to their buffs overlapping with it.

Things that need improvement there:

- buffs should not overlap with the health bar, that bar is the most important one.
- nothing should overlap the distance value either, healers want to know the distance to their groupmates.
- maybe the health bar could even be made a bit bigger, i find it rather small.
- the portraits could be made optional to save some space.
Post edited by mikiiy on

Comments

• Options
    deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    or you could change how the HUD appears? Press escape to bring up the menu, look for the layout button, click on it and well, rearrange it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    or you could change how the HUD appears? Press escape to bring up the menu, look for the layout button, click on it and well, rearrange it.

I think your not understanding what i mean, the layout button only lets me re-arrange items... im talking about the TEAM bar, you can move that around and thats all.

The issues are inside that element, it doesn't matter where i move it.. the issue will persist.
  • Options
    lordcuttersladelordcutterslade Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    as mikiiy already said this can't be changed
    both screenshots show that the buffs are overlapping with the distance and the healthbar

as you can see it's even overlapping at HUD size 2.00

it's even worse in stfs or in pvp
    more buffs=and you can't see anything (super annoying as healer)

needs fixing

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2
    [SIGPIC]Everything is awesome![/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    nice screenys cutter, yea.. that really needs a fix its a pain for healers when you often ain't seeing someone is taking dmg until its to late.
  • Options
    penclrtistpenclrtist Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah been having issues with it too... space has similar problem although not as bad.
    And in space you can't click the teammates to select them you HAVE to use hot keys F2-F5.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    macjack248macjack248 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You can select them by right-clicking on them.
  • Options
    lordcuttersladelordcutterslade Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i'm not playing healer on ground but i bet for those who are playing healer this overlapping thing is a pain in the TRIBBLE :/
    check my screenshots above, you can barely see the health bar and on top of those buffs is the distance displayed.

needs a fix as soon as possible
    [SIGPIC]Everything is awesome![/SIGPIC]