test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

veteran awards not rewarding correctly

dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
edited November 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So I made my new Romulan and am happily flying around sector space when i look at the traits screen. At the bottom it says respec tokens 1. Hrm I think to myself, this seems a little weird as most of my other toons have about 8-10 so surely something must be wrong.

So, I pop over to the Veteran awards page and sure enough I see the following:

100 day - FREE Full Respec
400 day - FREE Full Respec
600 day - FREE Full Respec
900 day - FREE Full Respec

So why do I only have 1?

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Just as a follow on to this my Affected Toon - Violeta@Dirlettia - has since ranked up twice and has not received any respec tokens from that either. I still show as having just 1 token.

Has nobody else not had this issue or is it just me? I would love to be able to ticket support on this but I cannot select the game on the support page!

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i think, for romulans, most of the vet stuff doesn't trigger until level 10 when you pick a side...i think that's when i got all my stuff, except for the level-related things like the VA ship token and the promotion-earned respec tokens
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yep I had all those pop up, but I only got 1 respec token. I have also gained two ranks so am now a Commander and still only have 1 respec token, meaning not only were no Vet rewards coming to me but I am also not getting rank up rewards either.

• Options
    bogbotbogbot Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    got stalwart on one character respecs havent been issued to the others
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    have you visited your faction Commander/Admiral to be official promoted every 10th rank?

it can be that the other tokens will be unlocked as soon as you choose a faction in Level 10.

i just checked the Support page, STO appears in the list.
  • Options
    greeneagle346agreeneagle346a Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    For the longest time, my Romulan characters are not displaying the correct skill point buff, and that now appears to have expanded to my Klingons. I should be showing a 4% buff, not a 3%.